chapter 53

Author pov
After going inside the washroom they make tae sit on the washing basin and jungkook grab the nape and pull him into deep Kiss and tae kiss back in the same speed. And jungguk started kissing and biting his neck making hickey while pinching his nipples inside his tshirt and tae was moaning mess but not loudly...
after broking out of the kiss and they make tae tshirt opening his tshirt and ask about sucking his nipples and he say yes...shyly..and they started sucking each nipple softly and milk came on and they started drinking, they only suck for sometime because this milk for his babies....
Twins- i think from today this is my favourite drink now..our banana milkshake is on 2nd top and now 1st is your milk....i think that why babies likes to drinks this milk *smirk*
Tae- dont make me shy ggukie and kookie
Twins- now we are ur daddys mrs.jeon so call us daddy *while spanking his ass and tae moan*
Tae- ok alpha and daddy
Twins- good boy, now suck your daddy d!ck and sit on your position... *he sit in the position and they open there underwear too and tae started touching both
d!cks by his both hand * come on now suck ur daddy one one time together *he nodded*
Author pov
Tae sit on his position and he take jungkook
d!ck and first licking his above point and he moan and tae now take it fully inside and now tae was bobbing his head and he was moaning mess and jungguk started kissing tae back and opening his shorts making him naked...and gguk started sucking tae d!ck and tae was bobbing his head faster and kook was moaning and put his one hand on basin and one on
Tae hair and making him push faster...
Kook- i a...m g..on..na c.....um *and he said while moaning and tae started doing it faster and gguk too started sucking it fastly*
Tae- i.....a..m....go...n..na cum daddy *while bobbing his head in kook dick*
Author pov
And he cum on tae mouth and tae on gguk mouth and they both drink it and put out the dick from his mouth and breathing heavily...
Kook- you did the good job baby boy *kiss him on his lips and he kiss back and after they broke out now its time to exchange the position gguk in kook position kook in gguk position..*
Gguk- baby boy now my turn *smirk and came in tae position*
Tae- ok daddy
Gguk- you can proceed *smirk and tae take the dick in his hand and start licking the tip and gguk moan and after some licking he starts bobbing his head and moaning with pleasure*

From outside
Jm pov
Lets go to washroom, i need to pee and i was going to washroom and try to open it and i heard a moaning sound from inside....i think there hard dicks cant bear it not to fuck tae..and i heard moaning one again..ah! It is making me horny and now i want yoongi to fucK me, i think they will not cry because we have made them drink the milk so they will sleep peacefully...so i can go to my yoongi...

Author pov
He started moving to jungguk room where yoongi is sleeping and he open the door and seen yoongi sleeping so he started moving him....
Jm- yoongiiii yoongiiii *moving him after some trys he finally succeeded*
Yg- what happened love?
Jm- i am hard yoongi, make love to me *puppy eyes*
Yg- here
Jm- yes
Yg- where is jungguk
Jm- he is with Tae
Yg- what if he came?
Jm- then lets do it in bathroom, please
Yg- ok then *he take jm in his arms and started moving to bathroom*

On the other side
Taeggukook
Author pov
They have already did it of thrusting in mouth and so they make tae lay and put his legs up and see his perfect hole and it make their eyes filled with lust but a pure love in there eyes for him..and now they are sucking tae inner thighs with his hole and tae was gasped and moaning, his lip were swollen, his hairs were messy....he was looking like an mess. And kook started to fingering him with his 3 fingers and gguk was still sucking his inner thighs with tae dick...and now it time for the thrust
Kook- are u doing first?
Gguk- no hyung u should do first
Kook- no you are doing it first
Gguk- ok hyung then *smirk and tae legs were still up with their both hands and now gguk put his dick inside tae pretty hole and he started adjusting it and after adjusting he started moving it slowly and tae was moaning but no voice can be hear 🫢 from there*
Author pov
Jungkook was kissing him and licking tae belly button and making hickey on his body but his body has many marks before too and u know how 🌚🖤....so back to yoonmin side....both yoonmin were naked it that bathroom and yoongi was thrusting jimin while touching jm hips and pushing him faster and jm was moaning mess....BOTH SOULMATE ARE MOANING🌚💜.....so now lets go to taeggukook side...
Now jungkook was thrusting him with his animalistic speed and gguk was making more hickey into tae body...

Tae- Alpha go..nn..a c..um
Kook- cum for your alpha baby boy
*he was pushing it more harder and now there was white liquid coming out of the hole and he put out his dick on tae hole and kiss him..*
Kook- you did a great job baby *kiss him*
Tae- Alpha daddy want to ride u ? Can i? *innocently*
Twins- you can baby, lets us sit on the basin we will take and then u can ride us mrs.Jeon....*so gguk sit on the basin first and take tae while touching his Hips...and tae take the dick from his hand and put it inside his hole and started moving on it..and kook also push his dick inside tae hole and start moving it too, tae has take 2 dicks inside his hole together and jungguk started to rub tae dick from his hand making him moan softly*
Kook- Still so tight baby boy *while spanking him and pushing his dick inside more and tae love this pleasure he was having it by his 2 bunnies..i mean alphas*
Tae- alpha daddy faster *moaning and they see tae condition and smirk and doing it in animalistic speed and tae was bouncing on both of the dicks and screaming his alpha name but no one can hear this voice*

Author pov
They exchanged the position and doing it with him and tae was loving this pleasure and after doing it with him...then they make tae sit and put their dick together and pushing it faster....so hard and after 30 mins of doing it.
Twins- we are gonna cum baby boy
Tae- me too *while moaning*
*they cum together and they take out the dick from his hole and kissed him*
Twins- baby bear, you did a great job *kissing his forehead and tae smile*
Tae- i wanna bath together can we?
Twins- of course my baby bear but lets us make u an hot tub shower which u will love....we will go together
Tae- ok ggukie and kookie *boxy smile*
*After taking the bath and wear the clothes and they slept while cuddling each other

On the other side
Yoonmin
Author pov
Now jimin is bouncing on yoongi dick and they do it and cum on each other and bath together and slept together...

Hope u all like that
Thank u for watching
Love u all
Thank u for making my story till 11k and sorry for late update...