chapter 50 (smut)

Author POV
When they started kissing him on his neck and started taking off tae clothes and leave him on his boxer and gguk started kissing on his nipples and sucking it and kook start licking tae belly buttom while tae was moaning mess...

They are also only in boxer too.Now twins also open the tae boxer too and leave him naked and they were feeling like they are seeing a heaven angel..
Tae- Alpha wanna suck you? *puppy eyes*
Kook- OK baby boy, wait a min let me open my boxer and make you see heaven, while seeing our junior *tae blush and twins smirk and kook open his boxers and see his 11...inch junior...i mean dick..and he lays down* Now come baby boy
Tae- ok alpha *he sit on doggy style between kook legs and he started lick the d!ck and after some minute he started bobbing his head on his d!ck and kook started moaning*

Author POV
Gguk also Open his boxer and first started kissing tae back making hickeys and after first he started fingering TAE hole and after some minute he started putting his 3 finger and after that 5 too and tae was moaning mess while bobbing his head on jungkook
d!ck ....after gguk take out his finger...
Gguk- baby boy i am putting in? *he put his
d!ck inside tae hole and tae started having tears in his eyes but he was feeling pleasurable, he don't care but after adjusting gguk d!ck in his hole and gguk started moving slowly*
Gguk- Still so tight baby boy *spank tae ass which he get a moan back and started touching tae d!ck and moving his hand on tae d!ck and also started licking tae back*

Author POV
It is been 30 mins doing it
Tae- da.d..d..y f.a..st..e..r *while moaning and bobbing his head*
Gguk- as my omega choice *smirk and started pushing it faster like animalastic speed*
Kook- i am gonna cu..m baby boy *he started bobbing his head faster and after some minutes he cum and tae drunk it* you did a great job baby boy *kiss on his lips and tae smile while breathing heavily*
Gguk- hyung wait a min i am gonna cum *and after that he also cums and tae moan softly* you did a great job bun, now lets exchange the position with hyungie.
Tae- ok daddy *then twins exchange their position and tae once again sit in doggy style*
Gguk- bun you can start your process *smirk and tae first started licking gguk d!ck and after some minute he started bobbing his head faster*