•Prologue•

Summer's room:5 hours later
POV:Summer

After I woke up Mr.Feng forced me to come up with a plan with him to get me back to normal and hopefully never like this again, after smacking me upside the back of the head a few times for giving stupid or bad suggestions we finally landed on me asking Qrow to help me train Ruby, both to get my mind off Tai's death and to make sure that whatever happened to him could never happen to Ruby or Yang, and on the subject of my sweet little sun dragon, Mr.Feng offered to train her and give her some proper discipline, he could see it from a mile away that if Yang didn't get any proper discipline then she would be an absolute delinquent in the future and unfortunately...I agreed with him on that fact, she was way too much like her father for her own good; either way, a few years later and the girls found their semblances, Ruby got my semblance like we expected though with a few new things to it and a few changes here and there, Yang on the other hand can absorb and take any form of energy around her -whether it aura or stamina or even the elemental energy of dust- and use it to make herself stronger, faster, more durable, more agile and even more flexible; all without any real drawbacks aside from being kinda sore after all the energy she absorbed is spent, making her an absolute nightmare to fight absolute anywhere or even just in general because she can take energy out of everything and everyone around her -including whoever and/or whatever she is fighting- •sigh• anyways today is the last day that Mr.Feng can teach Yang, as a result of no longer being able to keep up with her and he has decided to give her a few gifts...

POV:Narrator

Up on a certain cliff, a young woman and her elderly teacher stand, one unsure of what is going on and the other preparing to say goodbye...finally the elder of the two speaks up.

"Yang, do you know why I have brought you here?" The aging man said as he stared off past the cliffs edge at the sunset.

"No Sensei, I don't but I have a feeling that I won't like the answer all to much." The busty blonde next to him said as she followed his example and watched the sunset with him.

"Today is the day that your time being taught by me comes to an end, I can no longer teach you anything, nor can I keep up with you with this old body of mine. So as my way of saying goodbye, I have decided to give you some things that have been in my family since long before dust was even a thing." The old teacher explained as he turned to his second and last student with a long box in his hand.

Said student nearly screamed out in shock when she heard her sensei of the last eight years say that before reining her emotions back in so as to not lash out and possibly even hurt her teacher.

"What do you mean by gifts, are you sure you want to give me something that's been in your family for that many years?" Asked the blonde as she carefully took the box that was handed to her by her elderly teacher, feeling drawn to whatever is inside, like it's a part of her she never knew was missing till now...

•chuckle•"Yes, Yang, I'm sure; besides I don't have any kids of my own so these things would have been lost for a long time if not forever, it also helps to know that, at least in my opinion, you will have more use for them than me, Yang." The aged sensei informed his student as he motioned for her to open the box and see what's inside.

Upon opening the box the first thing that greeted her was the sight of a pair of very expensive looking gauntlets:

The second thing that her eyes saw was the -for some reason- extremely dangerous look red gem in between the two gauntlets that seemed to call out to her, desperately begging her for any form of physical contact, almost like

"It's alive, isn't it..." The blonde nearly whispered as she stared her sensei in the eyes, pleading for him to give her an answer, one she got not long later.

•sigh•"Yes, yes she is, unfortunately however she is running out of time, if she doesn't find a host or better yet, a partner, she will fade away and all that will be left behind is a pretty rock with more than enough power to vaporize the four kingdoms, and nobody to remember her or what she used to be..." The old man sighed in sadness as he revealed that little tidbit of one of his gifts to her, if she were to actually except them she would -as a result- become the host of something older than imaginable, but, she would also be saving one if not millions of lives by doing so, and at that thought she gained a determined expression, placed the box on the ground, and put on the pair of gauntlets, before grabbing the red crystal that was between them and holding it against her chest; causing a VERY bright flash of light that lit up the entire island of Patch and could be seen from every kingdom, once the light died down and anyone could see again Yang was in the same position as when the light started, this time however she had white streaks in her hair that ended in red highlights and one of her eyes had turned red, at the center of her chest -just above her cleavage😏- was the crystal that she was just holding not even a minute ago with small neon pink circuitry-like lines extending from it in all directions for about an inch before stopping and connecting to each other in a near perfect circle around the crystal, unfortunately seconds later she fell back entirely unconscious; about an hour later and Yang woke up extremely groggy and yet seemingly calmer than ever.

•chuckle•"Enjoy your power nap or would you like me to put you back to sleep?" The elderly teacher remarked with a chuckle and a small smile on his face as Yang looked at him accusingly.

"You knew that would happen, didn't you."

•chuckle•"Maybe, maybe not, what I do know is that you are technically now the oldest thing -living or otherwise- on remnant and the most powerful thing on remnant as well." Mr.Feng chuckled as he replied before speaking once again.

"So, I assume you know the truth now, about her and the entire bloodline, the other worlds and other realms and most importantly, the ones you have to look for?" Said Mr.Feng as he looked off into the now night sky, reminiscing of all the stories he was told as a child of his family's home world and their ancestor, the {AZURE PHOENIX} or Fu Hua.

•sigh•"Yes, I do, I also know that what she did to allow her bloodline to travel to other worlds without the use of the Imaginary Tree or even the Sea of Quanta was insane and should have killed her multiple times over, I mean seriously what was wrong with her head when she thought fusing so many Herrscher Cores together was a good idea!?" Yang practically yelled as she grabbed the closest rock to her and lightly tossed it into space before seemingly having an internal conversation with someone and calming down.

•sigh•"So any other surprises for me or something cause while I don't want to say goodbye I really want to just go to sleep right now and forget about my problems for a while." Yang tiredly said as she watched her teacher get up and look her right in the eyes with a very serious look on his face.

"No more surprises, but I do have a request to make of you..." He said.

"Yes Sensei?" She asked, slightly nervous now.

"Protect them, Yang, your sister, your mother, your future friends, your future loved ones; all of them, keep them all safe no matter the cost, alright?" Mr.Feng requested as he softly smiled at Yang.

•surprised•"Yes Sensei!" Yang said with an unwavering determination, knowing that no matter what she would keep the ones she cared for safe, especially her sister.

•chuckle•"Hua, Yang, call me Feng Hua." He said as looked at the shattered moon with a soft, almost longing smile on his face and contempt in his eyes.

POV:Yang

•surprised•"Alright, Feng Hua, I swear on my name and on my life that I will keep everyone I care for safe, even if I have to fight the {WILL OF HONKAI} to do so!"