This is Fucked up.

"Well that could have turned out better."
Asher said as he lay down on Mary's couch.

After Jace choke Arlo everything turn out for the worst.

"Poor boy" Lana said as she sigh.

"Well at least we don't have to fight about letting that boy into the pack or not. After he left he looked like he had no plan of coming back to us." Asher said as he chuckle.

"Shut up asshole" Mary said as she glare at him. "That boy just wanted to support his friend, well I'm not surprised You don't understand it since You don't have any"

Asher sat on the couch as he fight back. "Says the one whose Best friend is her brother"

"Shut it!"

Those two we're about to fight again so Ben said "okay. Both of You calm down i'm your friend."

Mary and Asher just felt more embarassed as the other male said this.

"Yeah me too." Simon said as he smile.

"Okay this is getting more and more depressing. " Tony said as he looked at the other five teens. "Lucian has to be part of the pack Even if he doesn't want to. You all know that having a pack is not just something that we have to do because we are werewolfs. It's also because of safety. He is not going to survived alone without a pack. We are stronger together and Jace knows it too. "

"Yeah but he is not going to apologize to a human." Lana said as she looked at Tony.

"We can maybe go and apologize for him?" Simon said as he look at the other's. "This wouldn't be the first time"

"No fucking way. I'm not going to apologize to a human." Asher said as he Cross his arms while making his posture clear. "I didn't do anything wrong!"

"Okay then i'll do it" Simon said as he sigh and stand up from the single couch were he was.

"I'll do it too" Ben said as he looked at Simon.

"Okay. You stop." Tony Said. "We should all apologize. We all fucked up. And as a pack we should all apologize for what Jace did. We know Lucian won't want to be part of us if we don't apologize to the red hair boy"

"Arlo"

"Yes i know that boy's name" he said to Mary as he roll his eyes.

"But that won't be easy. Didnt You saw his neck. It looked aweful" lana sigh as she could still remember how horrible that boy's neck looked. "Jace almost kill him"

"No Big deal. Humans are just weak" Asher said as he roll his eyes.

"The red moon is going to happen soon. You know that afects the alphas much more than the rest of us." Ben said as he look at the youngest while trying ti ignore what Asher said.

"Maybe that's what happened"

"You all know it also took part what Arlo said. That must have trigger something on him." Tony looked at the rest as he sigh. "well... since classes are suspended because of our other problem we can just go directly to their bedroom. They live at school"

"why they dont just go Home?" Lana ask.

Asher: "They are poor"

"They are in the exchange program." Mary said.

Asher: " yes that's what i said. They are poor"

Mary rolled her eyes at him in annoyance.

"Okay. We have two problems we have to solve so.... We have to divide the pack in two groups. One group has to go after the person who took chriss's body out of the pit. And the other has to apologize. " Tony Said as he look at the other five teens. "Well Asher, Lana and Simon your going to look for the person who took out Chriss's body. And Mary, Ben and me we are going to visit Lucian and Arlo. "

They all node at that. They really had work to Do...