Chapter 4: Revenge and Transformation

Daniela's Painful Past

Daniela began to open up about her past, revealing a painful and tragic story. She explained that, back in the days, she was a kind-hearted and compassionate individual who had pursued a career in nursing out of a genuine desire to help others. She had been hired to work in the same asylum that had now turned into the horror-filled place we were exploring.

Envy and the Sinister Conspiracy

As she dedicated herself to her nursing duties, Daniela's exceptional skills and humble nature began to draw attention, admiration, and even envy from her colleagues. Some nurses and doctors she worked with grew increasingly jealous of her popularity among the patients and staff.

The Night of Unimaginable Terror

Unfortunately, jealousy turned into a sinister plot. Two nurses and one doctor conspired to harm her. One fateful night, when everyone had left and the asylum was shrouded in darkness, they cornered her in her room. Fear gripped her as they revealed their cruel intentions. The trio attacked her, brutally stabbing her with a knife while she screamed in pain. The pain was unbearable, but Daniela's remarkable resilience allowed her to survive this horrific assault. Her attackers believed they had succeeded in ending her life and left her for dead in her room, unknowingly sealing their own fates.

Daniela's Revenge

Daniela easily survived that because she wasn't human, but the ordeal had changed her forever. She was no longer the same kind and humble person. Consumed by a desire for vengeance against those who had wronged her, she hatched a plan to make her tormentors pay for their actions. She began her campaign of revenge by first killing the doctor who had participated in the attack. His murder was not a typical one; it sent shockwaves through the hospital, creating an aura of fear. The two nurses met an even more gruesome fate, as Daniela's rage and pain led her to dispatch them in an even more brutal manner.

From Hospital To Horror Asylum

As a result of these violent acts and the supernatural elements present in the asylum. After all of this People's hearts were filled with fear and they started avoiding this hospital, The Owners tried everything but they didn't succeed in making the hospital like before then the time flies they gave up and left this place and this place turned into the abandoned horror asylum.

Daniela's Enigmatic Past

Here She said this is my story she also revealed that she don't live here she just come here sometimes finding solace in the abandoned asylum that had once been her place of work. Occasionally, she returned there when she felt lonely, reminiscing about her past and exacting her own brand of justice on any who dared to enter her domain. Now I was feeling bad for her I even said her I feel sorry for you but I was a bit scared by her now because now I knew what she can do with those who tried to hurt her as she revealed in her story about killing her enemies brutally again I started shivering while speaking. She noticed that and said I'm still the same humble girl. I killed them because they tried to kill me before they teases me when I do my work and I ignored'em everytime but when they tried to kill me my patience reached its limits. She smiles then and again said I am not gonna hurt you don't worry about that. I said yes I agree those guys deserved that.