Chapter 12: Where's Pluto?

*Azren passes jupiter, Then Saturn... and finally Uranus. Wondering why Neptune isn't there, They go into the Kuiper belt and begin searching for pluto.*

Azren: Pluto?? Plutoooooo! PLUTOO!!!!
Where are you?! Helloooo?! PLUTO?!?!

*Azren gets annoyed about the thought of having to search for Pluto again, They don't want to risk getting hurt again.*

"Maybe I should look in the Kuiper belt..." Azren thinks.

*Azren heads for the Kuiper belt, making sure to think of that "Stranger Danger" thing they heard.*

While looking in the Kuiper belt, Eris appears behind Azren once again.*

Eris: Soo... You're back, Huh?

*Azren is a little startled by this and looks at Eris with a stern expression.*

Azren: Yes, I'm looking for Pluto. and don't try to hurt me again, It won't work.

Eris: Don't worry, Pluto made me promise not to hit you again.

Azren: Huh? Why?

Eris: That's none of your business. Anyway...

*Eris notices something on Azren and starts looking at their surface*

Azren: Uhm... Do you mind?

Eris: Oh- uh... You have an atmosphere?

Azren: Hm? Oh yeah. I do.

Eris: Wow. I've never seen someone with an atmosphere. Other than you, of course. How do you get one of those?

Azren: I don't know... maybe I was born with it

Eris: That seems unlikely.

Azren: Ugh.. whatever, I need to search for Pluto.

Eris: Why?

Azren: ...cuz I wanna tell him something?

Eris: Well, even if you did, you wouldn't be able to.

*Azren looks at Eris with a puzzled and slightly concerned expression*

Azren: Uh... Why? Did you do something to him?

Eris: Who, Me? No, Haumea made us stop fighting. The reason is because, well... Pluto's kind of, gone.

Azren: What?! Gone?! What do you mean by that?

Eris: I don't know. We can't find him. He kind of just... disappeared. You can go search for him, but you have to keep me out of it.

Azren: Ugh... Well, I'll look. Thanks for telling me.

Eris: yeah yeah, whatever.

*Eris leaves*

Azren: Hey! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SO RUDE! *Azren screams out.*

Azren: Ugh. no response... whatever. I'll keep looking.