Chapter 13

Azren keeps looking around for Pluto, but still can't seem to find him.
"Pluto? PLUTOOO?!"

Still nothing.

Azren starts to get significantly colder, (probably cuz they're in the edge of the solar system) but still keeps looking for him.

Eventually, while looking, something runs up to Azren and crashes into them.

Azren: Ow! What the... PLUTO?!

It's Pluto, he has a giant gash across his face.

Azren: Pluto! Are you alright?! What happened?! Who did this to you?!

Pluto: uggghhh... I don't know... I don't remember... It really hurts!

Azren: Ooookay... uhh... Ugh! I bet one of the rocky planets did this to you! They pick on you a lot, right?!

Pluto: ..Huh? oh yeah. I guess they do... But I don't think-

Azren: C'mon Pluto, We've got work to do.

Azren picks Pluto up (somehow??) and begins exiting the Kuiper belt.

Azren: Ugh... I can't believe someone would have the AUDACITY to do that to you! 

Azren looks quite aggravated from this turn of events.

<time skip cuz im lazy, they're in the asteroid belt>

Azren: Okay Pluto... one of the rocky planets have got to know something about this... *Sigh* I'm gonna kill  whoever did this to you!... ugh. okay, stay here in the asteroid belt.

Meanwhile, Venus is just minding his own business, until he gets a weird sensation... like someone is watching him...

 like someone is watching him

Venus looks behind him...

Azren: BOO

Venus: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Azren: ...

Venus: ...

Venus: Uhh... what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in your orbit?

Azren: Ugh... Yes but...

Venus: But what?

Azren looks around, making sure nobody is watching them.

They then get close to Venus, looking at him ominously.

Azren: Do you know anything about what happened to Pluto?

Venus: Pluto? you mean the dwarf planet? Ha! Beats me if anything happened to the little pipsqueak. I wouldn't care either way.

Azren looks at him with a stern and angry stare and backs away from him slowly.

Azren: Listen... just tell me if you see anything. Also, Don't call him a pipsqueak.

Venus: Yeah yeah, whatever...

Azren leaves and goes back into the asteroid belt.