Chapter 2

As we got in the car, Tara sat next to me leaving Jake in the front seat alone. Me and Tara made a bunch of tiktoks and busted music on full volume screaming the lyrics at the top of our lungs. Before I knew it we already were infront of the gate. Jake put the password in and we got in. I was nervous and I could feel my heart race. Tara looked at me with a worried face and said
"don't be nervous, it's okay they're gonna love you." I smiled and hugged Tara once again.
After we got out of the car Jake unlocked the door and yelled "everyone get your asses down here before I kick them one by one!" I tried to hold my laugh in, until everyone came down the stairs pushing each other as it was some kind of hunger games.
I was still nervous, until i saw a pair of gorgeous ocean blue eyes. They made eye contact with my e/c eyes. I quickly broke the eye contact after staring at each other for 10 seconds.
"Okay everyone, this is my sister Y/n, she's gonna move in with us whether you like it or not," Jake said as he wrapped his hands around Tara's waist, I was still nervous of course but I had to say something. I was too scared to say even a word. I sighed and said "Hello everyone." and waved.
Everyone introduced themselves and shook my hand, even hugged me. I calmed down until those beautiful ocean blue eyes came up to me. "Hello Y/n, my name's Colby" he said staring into my eyes.
"Nice to meet you Colby!" I said while shaking, he noticed it and hugged me tightly,as he whispered something in my ear.

"I know you're nervous, but you don't need to be nervous because of me. Jake's lucky having a gorgeous sister like you," my face turned slightly red, I stood there in silence for a few seconds as he pulled away smiling.
Jake helped me bring my suitcase upstairs to my new room. There was no furniture yet so I had to sleep on the couch. I wasn't really happy with sleeping on the couch, but I had no other chance. I sat down on the couch next to Sam and Aaron playing video games as I turned my laptop on to look on Amazon for furniture and decorations for my new room. Still thinking of Colby. I can't get him off my mind.

Colby's pov

As Y/n walked in to the house I locked my eyes with hers for a few seconds. Her gorgeous e/c eyes, oh my god. And her beautiful face, I'd do anything for that face to wake up on my chest every morning. Oh my fucking god Colby you have to stop thinking of her. She probably doesn't even like me back.
I had to tell someone. So I told Sam.

"Hey Sam can you come to my room for a second? I have to talk to you about something," I said with a nervous look on my face
"of course," he nodded his head and looked worried. We went upstairs to my room.
"So I have to talk to you about
Y/n." I was nervous but I knew I could trust Sam. He would never betray me.
"What's up with her?" he said with a confused look on his face.
"I know we only knew Y/n for a day but I'm starting to like her alot. And I mean alot." Sma looked at me with a smirk and said "So my best friend has a  crush now?" I hushed him because he was talking too loud. She could've heard us
"don't talk so loudly, I don't want her to hear us." my voice was shaky a bit too much.
"Sorry brother, but like what are you gonna do about it now?"
"I want to see if she's loyal and doesn't use any of us for fame." I said.

Y/n's Pov

Colby has been running through my mind all day. I will just go take a picture and post it on Instagram.

Y/nwebber:Just moved in! Kinda nervous ngl😭

Liked by Jakewebber9, Tarayummy Samgolbach,
ColbyBrock and 25k more.

Jakewebber9: you look like a hippo 💀
Y/nWebber: you mean a hot hippo? 😏
Colbybrock: i mean she's right exept the hippo part.😍
Liked comment by creator

Samgolbach:your fit is 🔛🔝 I cannot lie🙌

Katrinastuart:Oh my lord, we need to go shopping together Girly😍
Y/nWebber: I'd love to, text me when you have time🥰

I was tired enough to go to sleep, I went to lay down on the couch, until I felt someone's hands wrap around my waist and turned me around to face them. It was in fact Colby. I tried to stare at his eyes but failed. I started at his lips, I snated to kiss them so bad. But I knew I couldn't
"Colby, you're an asshole," I laughed and unwrapped his hands from my waist.

"Oh c'mon, I saw you stare at my lips, I know you loved it,"
As he said that I knew I was screwed. "no i didn't," I said, I was nervous and didn't know what to do.
"I'm not that stupid Y/n, admit that you loved it," he said as he grabbed my chin causing me to look him in the eyes
"in your dreams Brock." I laughed.
He rolled his eyes and went upstairs to his room.

Right after, I fell asleep on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~
Just published this OML I'm nervous well hope yall love this story by far! <3

944 words!!