Chapter 3

I woke up because of Circa. She was licking my face non stop, I grabed some clothes, went to the guest bathroom and took a shower. After the shower, I changed (a/n the top is your fit) and went downstairs to make breakfast.

I walked to the kitchen and Sam was sitting down with Kat already eating cereal.

"Hey guys!" I said while looking for a bowl in the cupboard.

"Hey Y/n!" Sam said while smiling

"Oh my god Y/n, I love your outfit! It's gorgeous!" Kat said with a shocked face

"Aww, thank you Kat! Your outfit is so much better!" I said smiling. After a while I found the bowl and was making cereal for myself. Until I felt hands wrap around my waist, I turned around and saw Colby.

"Colby, take your hands off of my waist," I said while looking at him deep in his eyes.

"Why would I?," he wrapped his hands tighter around my waist until our body's were touching

I pulled him in to whisper to his ear "You're an asshole Brock," I was laughing and he looked pissed but still smiling

"Brother, get your hands off of my SISTER. Thank You ," Jake said walking down the stairs and yelled the sister part so Colby would hear him.

"Okay okay, fine." he said as he unwrapped his hands from my waist and left upstairs. I'm guessing he went to his room.
I loved the feeling of his hands on my waist.

I just love him.

"Hey Y/n, Are you okay?" Kat asked with a worried face

"Oh yeah I'm alright"
"Well do you wanna go shopping with me and devyn?" Kat asked
I quickly made an excited face and said "Oh my goodness is that even a question? Of course I will go, I'm gonna go grab my purse I will be back!" Kat looked at me excitedly and yelled for devyn. Kat grabbed her car keys and waited patiently for me. I came running downstairs as I tripped and Colby caught me.
" Thanks Brock, "I said smiling at him
" You're welcome N/n" He smiled back and let me go.
Me Kat and Devyn Left to go shopping.
We were in the mall for 3 hours we all were tired. So we left the mall and went home. On the way home we were busting music on full volume.

~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is so short. I'm really tired I made 3 chapters today and I need a break. That you for reading these I will make more chapters soon. BYEE ILYSM <33
437 words<3