2.

When my mama switched me to that predominantly white school, I was in sixth grade. It was easy making friends there because nobody really judged you.

It was this one day I came home from school and I was in the best mood because a seventh grader wanted the plug with the kid. I was happy asf. But this boy was over my house. A boy I haven't seen in years. He was spending the night. We ate dinner. We watched our cartoons. Played some games. Showered. And got in our pajamas to go to bed. When he was in my room , he got up and stood over me.

"Nasharee, go to sleep before you get us in trouble." I mumbled before I turned over.

"No, I want to show you something. " He pulls down his pants and shows his penis to me. At that time ,I ain't want to see no shit like that because that shit was hella gross to me.

"Nasharee! Stop! Go to sleep before my mama come in here and get mad! " I quietly yelled at him. He was older than me, so he knew he had the upperhand.

"No, I still have another thing to show you." He started stroking his penis and he started tugging on my pants. I was so scared , I didn't want him to touch him in any way, shape, or form.

"Boy , move! ! What you doing? !" I started raising my voice as his hand went into my pants and started rubbing my vagina.

"Stop! I'm telling!!" I start to whimper and cry as he does it harder.

"Shut the fuck up, Brooke! ! You ain't telling shit! If you tell than I'll just say you made me do it and I'll choke yo ass out! Try me if you fucking want to! " He said getting on top of me and putting his penis into my vagina.

"STTOOPPP!" I yelled as tears started falling harder and harder. He quickly got off of me and I turned over. My mom busted in my room.

"What is the reason for all this noise?" She said clearly upset.

"Brooke was having a bad dream and talking in her sleep. She was distracting me, so I got up to nudge her to tell her to stop and that's when she yelled." He was so good. .

"Brooke, you need to shut the fuck up and go to sleep." My mom said to me before closing the door.

I cried myself to sleep the rest of the night. In my head I was plotting what to do. If I told on him, nine times out of ten I would be the one looking stupid because my mom would never believe me. I could run away, but I don't have anywhere to go. .I was in a lose, lose situation that changed my life forever.