4.

4 years later

"I promise to love you and obey. And hit it more than twice a day." Partynextdoor, my favorite artist, blasts through the speakers.

"Girl, You seen KJ today? ! Looking fine as wine in that all that. " My bestfriend Ajai said to me while putting on her pants.

"Nah." I say blandly Because my mind Was somewhere else. For some reason my old friend Erin kept crossing my mind lately. I haven't talked to him in years. It's odd. . . Like I feel like he's hurting in some way, shape, or form. I just push the feeling away because it's probably just stupid.

" B, you okay? " Ajai said to me touching my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm straight, A. Why don't you hurry the fuck up so we can get the fuck back home tho? " I said laughing. This girl is getting hella dressed up when we was just going to the dollar store to get some Damn snacks.

"Girl, I can meet my future husband and receiver of this pussy pop there. Leave me be. You driving any way, so that's a fyi" She said blowing me a kiss. I gave her the finger and walked out of her room. I went and sat in the 2015 Lincoln mkz. I grabbed the aux cord and put on pandora. The weeknd wicked games came on partynextdoor radio.

"Girl, if you don't put some goddamn pep in yo ugly ass step." I yelled at Ajai as she was walking towards the car. Been waiting on this girl for FOREVER.
We arrive at the dollar store and we both get out. I see a boy who gets out the car next to us. He hella fine. I stare at him. He catch me staring at him, so I turn the other way. Something about him seems so familiar.

"BROOKE! COME ON DAMN! !YOU RUSHED ME AND NOW YOU JUST STANDING THERE LOOKING DAMN NEAR DUMBFOUNDED!!" Ajai said yelling at me. I walked behind her snapping out of my thoughts. The boy from the car walks up behind me and holds the door open. I smile at him in a way of saying thanks. He nods his head in return. My phone vibrates meaning I received a new kik.

Big Poppa E : You can't see nobody.

Oh, shit. That's Erin. Of course. How can't I forget a fine ass face like his. And may I say the glo up is REAL for him. Lost all that weight. Got taller. Got some nicer clothes. Got his teeth together. Look like a model.

"I'll be right back, A." I said to Ajai while walking away to go find Erin.

"Hey Erin! " I yell while standing behind him. He turns around with the biggest smile on his face.

"Hey lil mama! I thought you forgot about a nigga for a minute. " He said embracing me in a hug.

"Boy, how can I forget about you? You did glo up hella nice tho. "

"I can say the same to you. Ain't no more babyfaced flat booty B. Its the slim waist ,big booty, same beautiful smile Brooke. " He said looking at me all over my body.

I started to blush, "Boyyyyy, " I said flipping my hair, " so how have you been? "

"Been doing. My pops just died and bro in the hospital holding on for dear life. . I'm making it. "

"I'm so sorry. I'm here if you need anything. " I said staring in his eyes.

"Thanks shawty. Still a sweetheart. But I gotta run, so kik me when you get settled."

"Alright, see you later E" I said kind of sad.

Then and there, I watched my first love walk away from me.