The popcorn fic. (First chapter + prolouge)

‼️⚠️TRIGGERS⚠️‼️ (for all chapters)
-gay sex
-needles
-food play
-heavy smut
-emo guys
-blood
-cheating
-rape
-drinking pee + other bodily fluids
-self harm
-assault
-swearing
-heavy violence
-gore
-death
-hallucinations
-incest
-suicide
-necrophilia
-vomit
(For all/most chapters)
do not read if you are sensitive to these topics!!

Earlier Frank had agreed to go to the grocery store for his lovely boyfriend, Gerard. Gerard wanted to try something new with frank, but he preferred to leave it as a surprise for his little frank.

"Honey, I'm home!" Frank had called out to his husband, Gerard, who had a wide smirk on his face as he strutted towards his boyfriend and placed his hands onto his ass and pulled frank closer to him. Frank blushed and smiled at the man, pulling him into a warm and loving embrace.
"Hi sweetie. You're happy to see me, aren't you?" Gerard said to Frank in a seductive, sexy, and slightly raspy voice as he saw franks slight erection, Frank nodded, blushing as his grin widened and Gerard placed a grocery bag on the countertop "How was your day, honey?" Frank said to his lover happily. "It was good, how about you?" Gerard said as he removed one of his hands off of his ass, moving it to his cheek. "It was good, but I missed you" frank said before passionately kissing his charming and handsome boyfriend. "So..." Gerard said "I would like to try something, my love..." he added. "What would you like to try, sweetie?" Frank asked as he smiled again. "Something with popcorn" Gerard said, Frank eyes slightly widened as he asked what Gerard meant "like watch a movie or...something else?" Gerard smirked at his adorable, curious, confused boyfriend as he pulled him closer and whispered in his ear is a soft, quiet, seductive tone "oh, you'll see..." Frank blushed and smirked "okay!" Frank exclaimed excitedly and happily.

Gerard took the medium-sized bottle of popcorn kernels out of the grocery bag along with some red rope and smirked at Frank "take those pretty little clothes off." He ordered frank as he glanced at him, opening the bottle of popcorn.

Frank took his clothes off and Gerard walked towards him again, smirking and his cheeks a very light shade of pink, placing his hands on Frank's hips, pulling his tattoo-covered body closer and beginning to kiss his neck "you're so beautiful, I need your body so badly, sugar." Gerard quietly whispered in the younger man's ear seductively, causing Frank to excitedly shiver, his large cock growing ever so slightly.
"oh honey...you're so excited, just for me?" Gerard teased as he squeezed Frank's now 9-inch cock and pushed him onto the couch, making out with him passionately causing Frank to quietly whimper, their tongues exploring each others mouth.

Gerard pulls away and smirks at his smiling, blushing boyfriend before grabbing the red rope and tying Frank up.
Gerard picks up Frank and carries him to the kitchen, hovering his naked body above the stove and turning it on.
Frank feels the warmth on his ass and moans in pleasure, Gerard slaps Frank's ass causing him to whimper again.

Gerard melts some butter and spreads it on two of his fingers, the butter is so hot it burns Gerard, giving him a few small blisters and some bad burns as his fingers turn red from the heat. "fuck.." Gerard says under his breath before continuing to lather the sizzling butter onto his fingers. Gerard walks back over to Frank and spreads Frank's warm asscheeks causing Frank to whimper again.

Gerard inserts his hot fingers into Frank's ass. "Oh god, gee! it's burns so good! Keep going!~" Frank says to Gerard, crying and whimpering loudly as Gerard continues to force his fingers in and out of Frank, Frank only whimpering louder, and louder.
Gerard turns on the stove and places oil and popcorn kernels onto the pan, the popcorn pops, traveling into Frank's asshole causing him to whimper loudly.

Gerard covers Franks mouth and begins thrusting his cock and out of Frank's ass.
The popcorn getting deeper and deeper inside of Frank.
Frank starts crying, tears trickling down his cheeks "Oh god, gee!!~" he moans and cries in pain and pleasure.
Gerard begins to let out soft moans and he thrusts deeper inside of Frank.
"F-faster! Nghh! Please, faster!~" Frank exclaimed, extremely excited.
Gerard listens and starts thrusting in him more faster and more forcefully.

After a minute Gerard stops and begins to eat him out, sucking the popcorn out, licking the inner walls of Franks asshole.
"Nghh..oh god gee that feels so good~" Frank moans loudly as he stops crying, wiping the tears from his face and whimpering loudly.
"Oh god, Gerard I'm gonna- I'm gonna come!" Frank says, blushing heavily
"Perfect, come for me, baby." Gerard says to him smirking while flipping Frank over to suck his 10.2 inch dick
Frank Finally comes while whimpering and moaning loudly and holding onto Gerard's shoulders, cum flooding Gerard's mouth, he swallows it. Gerard uses the rest of Frank's cum to mix it with some buttery, salty popcorn, all in a bowl.

Gerard picks him up from above the stove and cradles Frank in his arms, kissing his neck while Frank holds onto Gerard's shoulders
"I love you" Frank whispers into Gerard's ear weakly.
Gerard carries frank to the bathroom and places him in the bathtub.
the bathtub fills with water as Gerard adds some soap to the water and starts to wash his weak, little lover, Frank.
"I love you, too." He whispers into Franks ear and gives him a gentle kiss on the cheek.
"Can you join me in the bath? Please?" Frank asks his lover.
"Of course my love." Gerard replies, taking his clothes off and getting into the bathtub with frank.

Frank crawls over to him, sitting next to Gerard and holding onto him. Gerard wraps his arms around Frank and pulls him closer, kissing him passionately on the lips. Frank kisses him back as they start to make out and Frank lays his small, tattoo-covered body on top of his boyfriend, Gerard's hands on Frank's hips, their tongues intertwined with each others.

Gerard sucks on two of his fingers before he places his hands on franks ass and gently inserts two fingers into Franks asshole, surprising frank and causing him to whimper in Gerard's ear and hold onto his shoulders.
Gerard starts pushing his fingers in and out of frank eventually using four fingers, frank whimpering louder and eventually crying because of how rough Gerard got

Gerard then pulls frank down so Frank can suck Gerard's 5.08 inch dick. Frank deep throat's his long, girthy dick before Gerard picks him up and places him on his lap. Frank bounces up and down on Gerard's dick, whimpering and crying loudly. Gerard kisses and nibbles on his neck and moans as Frank rides him, his dick growing inside of Frank. Causing Frank to cry louder as he feels Gerard's long, erect cock inside of him. Gerard covers franks mouth as he cries, he whispers in franks ear, praising him.

After a minute or two he slowly lifts Frank off his lap and finishes washing him, wiping his tears.

"You did amazing honey."