CHAPTER 1

"Didi! We found his location! He is in Beijing" said a man who is talking to his younger brother through his phone. He was dressed completely in black making him invisible in the dark backround.

"Mn. I will be in Beijing tonight" said a deep and cold voice from the other side. Although he was just talking in the phone, his voice can make anyone feel chills down their spines. He disconnected the phone and told someone to arrange the jet to fly to Beijing from the U.S.

On the other hand,

"Great job Agent Wei. Your last mission gave many unimaginable information from the opposite country. Now here is a new mission for you" said the chief officer Jiang. "Thank you Officer Jiang. I am  looking forward for my new mission" said the agency's shining agent with a confident smile on his face. "Good your mission is to find a guy that had connections of the biggest mafias in the past. Now we got information that he is involved in 7 murder crimes and all of them related to the old mafia gangs. I want you to find bring him here alive" commanded the chief officer.

"Sure sir. What is my cover for the new mission sir? Last time you made me work as a farmer. Now what? A beggar?" Agent Wei asked in a playful tone. The chief officer smiled and said "No. You will be working as a bartender at a club where our sources said that he often go" in a calm tone. The dramatic agent went to his playful mode to avoid the tension. He clutched his chest and said "Officer Jiang. How can you send the most handsome agent in the agency to a club and that too as a bartender" in a fake kicked puppy expression and voice

The officer in response laughed a little and handed over a file to the Agent Wei. "You will be going under the name of Xiao Zhan instead of Wei Zhan" the officer informed the agent who was thinking something. The agent in return took the file and bowed lightly before going out.

TIMESKIP TO THAT NIGHT

The blue sky slowly turned into dark ocean without the bright light of sun but it was giving a romantic atmosphere with the presence of moon. A young man who was fully dressed in black under the lovely gaze moon was standing in front of a famous club for the underworld mafias. He suddenly went into the club and went to the bar section. There he spotted a young man similar age as himself with a bright bunny smile serving drinks to several people. He went there and ordered a drink. When the man went a bit far from him, he unlocked his phone and looked at the young man's picture and confirmed his target.

Wang Yibo then tried to talk with bartender named Xiao Zhan  (Wei Zhan), but Zhan just give him his bunny smile and politely denied his offer by saying he has a lot of other customers to serve. Yibo knew his plan to befriend this Zhan guy, so he came up with a new plan. So quickly finished his drink and paid for it and went out of the bar section but not out of the club. Zhan thought that the handsome man had gone. Without realizing himself he was a bit sad thinking that he couldn't talk to the man for a while but quickly rubbed it off. 

That night after his shift, Zhan went out of the bar and started to walk since he can't bring his car or bike to his workplace to create suspicion. He was walking on a dark and lone road. He was a bit happy since he got to meet his target who was enjoying with some girls. He also talked with him(Zhan) saying that he will come tomorrow for Zhan's drinks.

When he was halfway throuroadhe dark and lone road, his mouth and nose covered by a cloth that smells like chemical. Before he could protest he was already started to faint. Before he could fully lose consciousness, he saw a figure fighting with the goons. He was a bit familiar. But he couldn't focus anything. He blacked out.

When he woke up, he was on a bed. He also wore different clothes. When Zhan pressured his body to wake up, he saw the face he wanted to meet so badly yesterday. His face was more handsome in close. He was busy admiring the man in front of him that he didn't notice that the man was already shouting his name to get his attention. When Yibo shook the latter, then only he came back to the reality. Zhan was thankful to Yibo for saving him.

Yibo then told Zhan to rest and the latter happily obeyed them. Yibo then went to call someone. When the other picked up the phone Yibo spoke "Our plan was successful. He started to believe me. Soon I can get the information I need from him" and smirked. The other on the line also did the same as his brother. Yibo ended the call and went back inside and saw Zhan's sleeping figure on his bed. 'Zhan you will fall into my love trap very soon. I will definitely get what I want from you' Yibo thought evilly and went out.

______________________________________________________________________

Hello readers.
I already made a post saying that I am in collab with a author and this is our first project.
That author is Cpendatun.
This author is writing stories Wattpad and Youtube as well.
Please support this author as much as you support me.
I am thankful for my readers who are supporting me for quite some time now.
I really love you guys and Thank You so much❤️❤️❤️