Chapter 3

PREVIOUSLY

Zhan continued acting scared which was noticed by a man in his navy blue suit. He was staring at the scene in front of him with a slight frown on his face. Without knowing his hands turned into a fist and he was sending death glares to the man in front of the 'timid' bartender.

--------------------–------------------------------------------------------------

Ha Peng got tricked into believing that Zhan is just a normal bartender. So he decided play with him after the deal between his mafia friends. So he left Zhan alone for now. Not only him but most of the mafias in the club had an eye on Zhan because of his beauty and alluring voice. Everyone will be stealing glances or order more drink just to get his attention. This didn't escape the dark eyes of a very jealous mafia.

He kept on sending glares to the persons whom were looking lustfully at the 'timid' bartender. He decided to let everything happen on its own. He decided not to meddle with it for a while. With that thought, he went back to his mansion. Zhan on the other hand, was a bit nervous and happy at the same time. Nervous because he got to be very careful as he got the attention of his target and Happy because everyone believed him as a normal civilian and even drooling over him.

That day was going smooth. Since he got to his first step he decided to stay at the bar which is turned to full day and night service because so many customers started to come to that bar especially to take a look at the ethereal looking bartender. Few weeks passed by and nobody suspected Zhan. One night Zhan was on his work as usual but that day he saw few unfamiliar faces.

That became normal to him since after his joining in the bar. He still wanted to check despite the reluctance he had because his heart was screaming that something was not good. He voluntarily went to Ha Peng's table to take orders. Ha Peng as usual flirted with Zhan but the latter just acted as if he is enjoying it.

He gave everyone a flirtatious smile and swayed a little to fix a bug under their table. As expected no one noticed him. He went back again to serve their orders to them. This time there was an additional person but he had his face covered in mask.

Although it seemed suspicious to Zhan he didn't show it in his face. He just continued his act and went back to his cabin. He waited till that particular group leave. After they left Zhan checked the recordings saved In the bug. What heard shocked him so much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS!!! PLEASE LETS STOP FOR TODAY!

I AM SO TIRED!! I AM HAVING A VERY ROUGH SCHEDULE. DESPITE THAT I MANAGED TO WRITE THIS FAR IS A MIRACLE FOR ME. JUST BEAR WITH ME FOR A FEW WEEKS. AFTER MY SCHEDULE BECOME STABLE AGAIN, I WILL UPDATE AS USUAL.

UNTIL THEN FORGIVE THIS POOR AUTHOR..🥺🥺🥺😢😭

And by the way, What did Zhan heard too be this shocked??

Any guess???