CHAPTER 2

The next day, Zhan woke up with so many questions. He went out of the room only to find out that he is not in a hotel room but at a mansion. His agent mind gave him some alert signals but Zhan chose to ignore it. It was the first mistake he did which he was not aware of. 

He was roaming around. Suddenly he bumped into someone's chest. He looked up to find his first ever crush 'YIBO'. He was holding his phone seeming to talk to someone. His gaze softened when he realized who dared to bump into him.

"Zhan. Go to your room and rest. I will come and talk with you in a while" he said with a small smile. When Zhan went back to his room just like Yibo had told him to do so, his smiley face turned into a cold smirk. "I have to go now brother. Need to trick a cute and innocent bunny. I even doubt that he will suspect anything I say" he said to his brother, Haikuan in the phone.

Yibo then went to Zhan's room. He saw a cute bunny gazing at the view of city. He looked like an innocent and lost bunny who just ran out of its shelter and now forgot his way home. For a brief moment he forgot why he came to the room and started to admire the bunny.

When he came back to reality, the bunny was standing in front of him worriedly waving his hand and calling the latter's name constantly to pull the other back from his dreamland. It seemed to work because Yibo flinched for a second before stepping back and saying sorry.

Zhan muttered a 'never mind' to him and flooded Yibo with his doubts. Yibo who had no problem in lying, lied to him smoothly saying "I saw some goons on the roadside where I supposed to wait for my driver to return since my car was broken. When I went nearer, I realized that they were trying to kidnap you. So I fought with them until they all ran away. When I came to you, you were unconscious. I don't know your address as well. So I brought you back to my house" he finished with his fake smile which Zhan didn't seem to notice.

Zhan was a bit happy that Yibo is a bit warm towards him. He just saw him as a cold CEO towards others but he is acting a bit different when he is with Yibo. It has been a day so Zhan has to go back to his undercover job. He went to the bar for his spying job without informing Yibo. He went there as usual and began his job. Surprisingly, today luck was on his side. Why? Because when he was working, Ha Peng went straight to him and ordered some drinks. 

Ha Peng was constantly eyeing Zhan as if he is some sort of feast. Zhan on the other hand was expecting it because during his missions, his targets will always fall for his exceptional beauty. So he was just doing his job as if he didn't notice Ha Peng's intense stare. He pretended to flinch when he saw Ha Peng still avert his gaze of. Ha Peng believed Zhan was just a normal bartender because he was acting all uncomfortable under the intense gaze.

He started plan to tricking Zhan into giving his body. A great fact that he didn't know was that Zhan was the one who is tricking and not the other way around. Zhan was waiting for Ha Peng's first move. He got what he expected because Ha Peng started to touch him inappropriately. Zhan started his acting as a timid boy fearing the criminal in front of him. 

Ha Peng was satisfied with Zhan's reaction. "Hey. Don't be scared. I know I am a criminal but I won't hurt you. If you obey me you will live. If not means don't wish to see the sun next day. Ok?" said Ha Peng in threatening which didn't sound threatening to Zhan but he have to put up an act. Zhan acted as if he was scared to death. "No. No. Please spare me. I will obey you as long as you don't hurt me. Please leave me." Zhan begged to Ha Peng which the latter only responded with an evil laugh.

Zhan continued acting scared which was noticed by a man in his navy blue suit. He was staring at the scene in front of him with a slight frown on his face. Without knowing his hands turned into a fist and he was sending death glares to the man in front of the 'timid' bartender.

----------------------------------------------------

Guess who is that man in navy blue?

Any idea how Zhan will react if he find out about Yibo?

Do you think Zhan will continue acting timid with Ha Peng for a long time or will he collect the evidences a bit faster?