Epilogue

*Kit*

It's officially been five years since I met those boys. I've never been happier than I am when we are together. When we fought my father, everything went perfectly. He fell for the trap, Jagger's dad caught him, and I got my older brother back. He's been staying with Jagger's dad for the last five years since then and he's made excellent progress. He became a therapist for kids inside of our team who had bad backgrounds. Every night he calls me and tells me how his day went before he asks me what me and my boys have gotten up to. 

Tonight is the night I finally give him shocking news. Two years ago, the boys proposed to me. We got married a year after we got engaged. Recently, I've noticed I have been throwing up a lot. I also noticed that my period is three weeks late. So just a few minutes ago, I took a pregnancy test. It came back positive. As soon as I realized what that meant, I sent my boys to go get my brother so I could give them all the news at the same time. I've never been so scared yet so happy at once. 

It only takes about twenty minutes before all of the boys who played a major role in my life are in front of me. Just seeing them all brings tears to my eyes. It's hard to think that just five years ago, I was at the mercy of my father. I was willing to do all of his bidding. I hadn't even known my brother existed. Yet now I'm here, with my four husbands and my big brother. 

After noticing my teary eyes, Jules walks up to me and gives me a hug. 

"What's the matter, angel? There's no need to cry. We can work through whatever it is," He promises softly. 

"Nothing is wrong but I have to tell you all something. You need to promise me you won't freak out," I murmur. Jules nods and kisses my temple. 

"We won't freak out, love. Just tell us," Jamie smiles. I look at all of their faces before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. 

"I'm pregnant," I mumble. The room immediately becomes so silent you could hear a pin drop. After a few moments, Jules's arms tighten around me. 

"I-I don't know which one of you is the biological father but that doesn't matter to me because you all would be amazing fathers and I'm sure the baby would love you all equally as it's daddies but I don't want it to upset any of you if it isn't your biological child. If you really want we could get a test to see which one of you but-" Jodie cuts me off from my nervous rambling. 

"Princess, we don't need to know which of us is technically the father. We will all love our baby regardless. In our minds, that child is already ours. We don't care who put it in you, we just care that our child will be safe and protected. We knew when you had children that we couldn't all be the biological dad. We also don't mind. All that matters is that we love them." He says soothingly. I nod while staring up into his eyes. 

If only I could have decided what I wanted and needed sooner, I wouldn't have had to deal with my father. But if I had, I would never have met my boys. I am finally happy, and as much as this new journey scares the shit out of me, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

As odd as our family will be, this is what I want. 

This is what I need. 

It has been all along.