dusttale-count the dust Part 9 dimensional shift

After the fight against fresh sans. Something odd happened. It felt as if some entity shifted him into a different dimension. At first it was a yin yang dimension. than it was chaos and order. Whatever all these dimensions are they seem to be connected to balance. Whatever being that was doing this suddenly continued. Next was creation and destruction. Then life and death. Then what appeared to be the last one. Existence and nonexistence. Through what little glimpses vampiric dust could see from those dimensions.

They for some reason were each connected to time. Yin and yang mostlikely were what created time. Chaos and order were mostlikely the laws of time and space. Creation and destruction was probably a cycle the multiverse was in. Life and death would be a cycle of death and rebirth that contains a cycle of creation and destruction. Existence and nonexistence would need to be a place that exists inbetween or outside life and death. Given the connection with duality's. He'd need to find his way back to yin and yang so he could return.

The problem was each dimension seemed similar. Because of this he didn't know what he was looking for. Then he realized why they were similar. These dimensions are very similar to duality based mirror worlds. Instead of a mirrored version of yourself. It's a conceptually mirrored version of yourself. And it's entirely based on the duality's. Not to mention it would also need to be a 'mirror worlds inside mirror worlds' situation. And such a situation is unheard of. Even in every game in every universe.

Vampiric dust: "This really is a multiverse of madness. There's mirror worlds inside mirror worlds. The mirror worlds are connected to duality's that act as dimensions of time. Dreams take place in a higher dimension. There's beings from higher dimensions that seem to exist exclusively to prevent you from restoring your universe back into existence. Anime and games are real. And to top it all off, anybody can gain power if they try hard enough". Vampiric dust suddenly felt his eldritch blessing kick in. Then an unknown voice said something

????? "you shouldn't let the madness of the multiverse claim you so easily like so many before you have. You should claim the madness instead. There is a method to the madness of the multiverse, and as they say madness offers insight". The voice then disappeared. Vampiric dust then began trying ways to absorb this madness within him. Nothing seemed to work so he attempted to meditate to find a way to do it. But when he arrived in his mindscape it was different from how it should be. It was half light and half dark. Like yin and yang. But he doesn't know where he truly is. He can see the light and dark half's of himself. But not any mix of either.

This must be some form of test needed to be overcome to claim some of the madness. If he was right then this probably isn't the only test.