Dusttale-count the dust Part 11 a deepened alliance

The Yandere version of frisk who rescued vampiric dust then reintroduced herself. Frisk "just as I said. I've arrived when you next needed me. In hindsight I probably should have told you the name of my universe. It's divinetale just so you now know" vampiric dust "that means I should have been referring to you as divine frisk. But that's in the past now. The fact your universe is called divinetale implies a few things. The most obvious of which is that your a godlike being. I don't blame you for forgetting to tell me about that when we last met each other. I just didn't think I'd be friends with a being who is practically a deity".

Divine frisk "funny thing about that. I've always been a being known as 'the balance event'. The balance event is one of many people who can't leave there universe unless the balance of the multiverse is at risk. I was unaware of this until I existed my universe. The balance event is also Destined to grow more and more powerful until they can restore balance to the multiverse. Even if they need to transcend balance itself" vampiric dust "that honestly explains a few things. You've always been powerful from my perspective. You're always had the balance of the multiverse in mind. True it's your Destiny to be powerful. But you've always remained who you truly are. You are more than the vast power you contain and are destined to have".

 divine frisk "thanks for the complement. And for accepting me for who I am. I can tell you from experience that we both trusted humanity an equal amount when we first met. Before I fell into the underground in my universe. Let's just say I didn't have a happy reason to fall into the underground. It doesn't help that when I was in the underground I was forced to live in a cycle of genocide neutral and pacifist timelines in that particular order. It wasn't me or my version of chara who did this. In some universe's the 'chara' of the universe is responsible for the genocide. In others it would be the 'frisk' of that universe. But in some. It turns out it's all because of a player. There's a reason why glitchtrap is able to be classified as a glitch".

Vampiric dust then gave divine frisk a hug. They both have experienced some of the worst of humanity. They clearly are at least friends. And friends don't let each other deal with there pain all alone. This hug ended up lasting an hour before they both wanted to leave this dimension. Divine frisk then manipulated the code that makes up the dimensions of time. The result was a portal into the dimension of time they are from but the location was outside the sets of universe's. It seems to be the dream dimension. Vampiric dust then went into his archangel of death form and walked through the portal. Divine frisk soon followed him and closed the portal after they were both in the dream dimension.