𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞

❝ are you, are youcoming to the tree?where they strung up a man,they say he murdered three

❝ are you, are you
coming to the tree?
where they strung up a man,
they say he murdered three. ❞
— 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 ; 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥 𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫

REESE MILLER NEVER EXPECTED THE WORLD TO TURN TO a ruined wasteland full of infected people, that could turn you into to one of them with only a single bite. But, who could ever be prepared for the apocalypse. Reese was only six when the outbreak first happened, it scared the young girl to death, almost. At first she had her father and uncle to protect her, but when Tommy leaves with the fireflies, Reese and Joel are left to themselves.

     The young girl learned how to defend herself against infected, along with the people who turned violence and looting. She soon became very proficient with a knife, sneaking behind her enemies to attack them. It was a different approach compared to her father who simply went in guns-a-blazing drawing most of the infected out of their hiding place. Joel taught her how to shoot, but she couldn't aim for the life of her. It was her one downfall.

After a while out in the wild, Joel suggested they move to the QZ. He said it would be safer for both of them. The Quarantine Zone, an area in large cities created by FEDRA the government militia that ruled over the zones. Reese had heard about the zones and it's tendency to starve it's residence, and even kill them to lessen the population. Reese wanted no part in it, Joel wanted her to go to school, do something with her life. He meant FEDRA Military School, where you train to be a soldier.

They argued a lot, going long into the night hours, going to bed angry with the other. Joel was in panic the next morning when he awoke to find out that Reese was gone. He did his best to search for her, before he ended up at the Boston QZ. Years past, having heard nothing from his younger daughter, he assumed she was dead.

Joel Miller never expected to have to transport two girls across the country for the Fireflies. Along the way leading him back to his daughter.

CAST

REESE MILLER
THE KNIFEWIELDER
she/her;lesbian

REESE MILLERTHE KNIFEWIELDERshe/her;lesbian