𝘪. fuck fedra

『 THE HANGING TREE
𝘪. fuck fedra 』

 fuck fedra 』

(episode one. when your lost in the darkness)

BOSTON QUARANTINE ZONE
2023

THE BRUNETTE HID BEHIND BUILDINGS, NARROWLY AVOIDING THE BRIGHT LIGHTS AND SIRENS COMING FROM THE FEDRA TRUCKS. Nataliya turned around the corner, checking all around them trying to sneak into their base and try and steal some supplies to last a bit longer out in the world. Usually Reese always carried the important supplies, while Nat carried around the weapons. It was a bit impractical, but it worked because they never left the other one's side. Despite knowing each other for so long, and traveling around the states together, the couple had never gotten separated like this before. Nat never realized how much she relied on Reese for things. They keep looking next to them expecting to see her girlfriend only to not see anybody there. "God, I'm losing my fucking mind."

      Nat briefly remembered a conversation from a couple years ago, if they ever got separated, meet at the hanging tree. Nat had plans to make the trek out there soon, but she was low on supplies, her stomach grumbling for food. Normally she wouldn't mind living off little supplies, she's made it work with less in the past, but she didn't know if the forest surrounding the tree would be crawling with infected waiting for their next meal.

    She looked both ways down the street, only seeing FEDRA officers combing the streets looking for any stragglers of people who might be still roaming the streets of Boston. Nat had snuck into the QZ through an underground entry point that they had heard about a couple years ago. The brunette thought it was complete horse-shit when Nat and Reese had encountered a drunk stuttering loser that was rambling on about how he had recently escaped from the Boston Quarantine Zone a week prior. Nat quietly opened a door into a building, doing their best to avoid the large FEDRA truck that passed by outside, scrunching her eyes closed as the door creaked. She sighed, looking over their shoulder to see someone shakily holding a gun up to the pale girl's head. Nat could tell that the person was young, only about 13 or 14.

    "What are you doing here?" The boy questioned, his still high pitched voice cracking as he spoke. Nat turned fully to face the young teen, chuckling as a sly smirk played at her lips. The brunette stepped forward, quickly disarming the teen by taking his gun and pointing it back right at him. The blonde boys hand quickly flew up into the air, eyes widening. "I wont hurt you. Only if you help me." Nat spoke in response, cockily tilting her head to the side. The boy nodded quickly, immediately agreeing to do whatever Nat needed. "So, you got supplies, food, water, weapons? You know stuff like that."

"Yeah, lots." The teen answered, "Take me to it."

    The young teen gestured, waiting for the girl to follow him to their room that held most of their supplies. "It's just this way,"