Power Squad Facts

Hey guys MYB-1228 here and anyways here are some things or facts you should know about:

Georgia Aisaki (Pink Column):

- She sometimes has an attitude of skipper from Penguins of Madagascar. Ironically, she named her pet husky with the same name.

- Her birthday is on July 13th.

- She is from Poland.

- She is known to have a friendly relationship with Ben in some occasions.

- She has a heart and mind of a soldier. It would be possible that she adapted that personality from her parents.

- She learns martial arts and self defense in her spare time in her training along with her teammates.

- She is also a vice captain in the Girl's volleyball club.

- She takes Guitar and lessons (Both acoustic and electric guitar).

- She also loves cooking and baking along with the rest of the girls.

- Like Zyla, her favorite season of the year is Spring.

- She sometimes likes Cats, Dogs and especially her Sanrio character, Keroppi.

- She sometimes likes cooking and baking with zyla as well as taking photography lessons in her spare time or even in school events.

- It's possible that Georgia has feelings towards zyla as she nicknames her "Garden Snail" or "Rabbit girl" but its known to be platonic.

Zyla Midorihime (Green Column) :

- She likes animals like Rabbits, puppies and especially her Sanrio character, My Melody.

- Her birthday is on November 13th.

- She is from Sweden.

- She is similar to Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa 2.

- Along with Georgia, her favorite season of the year is Spring.

- She has a friendly relationship with Ken in some point but she tends to avoid him whenever he has his anger issues.

- Others think that despite her Sweet appearance and Kind personality, she can be a little aggressive and was known to have learn self defense. (Georgia: But..in reality, she's being a little too protective..heck even I knew that..

Zyla: True..)

- She is also flexible like the rest of the girls.

- She is the first girl who hasn't screamed in her entire life and was actually the most calm, mostly quiet, amongst the team..though she tries her best to scream in some occasions.

- She likes Painting and Drawing in her spare time.

- She is the libero of the girl's volleyball club.