Patricia and Hyousuke

This is based on "Oops" which is the sixth episode of the second season of Helluva Boss but in my own scenario and I've decided to add Patricia in my Tekken 7 AU so yeah. Also, this is based on Crimson_cookie's "Beyblade X Skullgirls" so yeah.

Also, here's her design for this AU:

Yeah that's her fox form in this AU so yeah

This takes place before Hyousuke went to Patricia's house to have breakfast before he went to school.

*It was just a normal day as Patricia and Hyousuke were preparing themselves for school while Sharing conversations with each other*

Patricia: *While fixing her hairbow and uniform* So? Let me make this clear..you have a "scheduled match" on a Friday?

Hyousuke: Well, you're pretty good at handling things by yourself sometimes. But I left time for a big ol' breakfast for both of us.

Patricia: Hehe let me guess? I am handling that as well?

Hyousuke: I mean...unless you want me to take a crack at cooking again.

Patricia: Hahahahahaha! No. No offense but..Never again.

Hyousuke: Whaaaat? Maybe I could try not to burn the pancakes like last time

Patricia: Hehe maybe you shall

Hyousuke: OH! You know what I'm craving? Those strawberry shortcakes you used to make for me!

Patricia: Hehe no It is rather too early for strawberry shortcakes, you silly beast

Hyousuke: Oh come on they're sooo good!! You put a lot of effort on them you know?

*The two laughed together as they went to the kitchen. In the kitchen, Hyousuke opens up a newspaper which had an article about the incidents at their school aka Shisuta Academy. Not wanting to make Patricia worried, Hyousuke stuffs the newspaper into a trash can, then proceeds to throw the entire can out of a window while Patricia hums, making waffles for breakfast. Patricia opens the door to the refrigerator, and gets some water.*

Hyousuke: Yeah yeah, I know, maybe I can get you something while I'm out today.

Patricia: About that. *She gave him a plate of waffles* You are still going to that "tournament" you speak of... without me?

Hyousuke: Well...y-you have a packed day with the rest of the power squad today....and I know you aren't big on this whole thing, soo....

Patricia: It is from an unknown address. What if it is for something else or what if it is something from what other people had literally called "Ransom".

Hyousuke: Ah come on..no offense but you worry too much, You know I ain't afraid of ropes. 'Sides, I have my ways you know?.

Patricia: I mean...only after I...

Hyousuke: *Mouth full*  What?

Patricia: What?....oh nothing

Hyousuke: Come onnnn, Patricia. I can be on my own just for one day!

Patricia: But you have not been to that type of tournament alone since you and the rest of the beasts have been qualified for an unknown reason.

Hyousuke: Yeah, I guess, but it's not like me and the rest of the beasts are gonna stick around for long..

Patricia: I could ask one of them to be your escort on your way back.

Hyousuke: Ah come on! I can handle it! Come on, my moonlight fox darling ..Pleeeaasee? *Hyousuke does the puppy eyes towards Patricia.*

Patricia: *Smiles warmly* Mmhahahaha! Well, you know I would never refuse to a face that adorable.

Hyousuke: Mhm. That's why I use it sometimes.

Patricia: Just try to stay out of trouble, my Russian prince charming.

Hyousuke: Hehe, hey stop it *He blushes slightly*

Patricia: No never~! Hehe

*Patricia Hugs Hyousuke in a tight squeeze as Hyousuke hugs her back and kissed her cheek*

Hyousuke: Gosh I love you so much hehe

Patricia: Hehe I know *Sigh* but just meet me back either by the bus stop or by the school gate when it is over. And keep in contact with me, alright?

Hyousuke: Got my phone riiight here! Be riiight back after. Don't worry, Patricia! I'll be super careful. You can trust me.

Patricia: Alright then

*After having breakfast she and Hyousuke left Patricia's house and walked their way to their schools*

Hyousuke: See you later, Patricia

Patricia: See you later as well and be safe, Hyousuke

Am I the only one who thinks that they have a healthy and adorable relationship? ☺️