the truth unreveal

Taehyung dragged jungkook to the room and threw him inside the room. Stay here till you are called.
Taehyung left the room leaving a frustrated jungkook behind. Jungkook sat on bed and started crying he was tensed and worried for his younger sister. He was scared of his dad if he didn't found him at home he would remove all his anger on his younger sister.

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts when Jin and jimin came inside the room. Jungkook looked at them.

Jimin: Hi human

Jk: Thought I am human but I have a name.

Jin: Ok. So let me first introduce myself. I am jin. God of illusion Namjooonsi's mate.

Jimin: I am jimin. God of sleep yoongisi's mate.

Jk: who are they?

Jin: they are one of the trusted people of king's.

Jk: Why am I here? Why did that devil brought me here

Jin: My mate told me that today's court will be assemble to discuss about you.

Jk: Discuss about me?

Jimin: Well we don't know anything about this. The king ordered us to look if you need something or not.

Jin: here take this clothes and this locket where it will help you to survive here in hell. Take shower and get ready we'll wait for you outside. Once you are doen call us.

Jungkook agreed to get ready because after being presented in the court room only he'll come to know why he was here.

Jungkook got ready and called jin and jimin inside. Jin and jimin started talking with jungkook to calm him down. They realised that jungkook might be scared and frustrated due to all this. As they were talking jungkook realised that jin and jimin are very friendly and kind.

Soon their talks but disturbed due to a knock on the door. A guard opened the door and informed that they were called inside the court room.

Jin and jimin brought jungkook towards the court room. As they stood in front of the room, the doors of the room opened for them. They entered inside. Jin and jimin told him to stand in centre till he is told to sit. Jin and jimin went and sit beside their mates.

Soon a court member came and told jungkook to sit on the seat beside yoonmin. Jungkook headed towards the seat and sat there and glanced at jimin who smiled at him who smiled in return which was noticed by yoongi.

Yoongi grabbed jimin  by his waist and said, " Didn't I made it clear that your everything belongs to me. Your  smile, your attention your eyes and your life are mine. Dont look at anyone.
Jimin nodded in response but yoongi's hold tighten around jimin and said, "words min jimin".
Jimin: yes my everything belongs to you yoongisi.

Yoongi had a satisfied smile on his face after listening to jimin's reply.

Note: Devil's are very possessive towards the things or people that belongs to them. They can even kill someone or hurt their people to maintain their ownership.

Jungkook also heard Yooninmin's talk. He had lowered his head since the time he had entered inside the room.
Jungkook sensed a person entering the rooma and everyone stood in respect of him.
Jungkook to stood and soon that man told everyone to sit down.

Jk: wait his voice, jungkook thought and looked up only to find taehyung looking at him. He immediately looked down.

"he is the person who brought me here. Wait he is sitting on the throne that means he is the king", jungkook thoughta broke when taehyung started speaking.

Tae: As you all know that i brought a human here. I brought him here cause he can see me even though I had made myself invisible to humans.

Everyone were shocked listening to this. A human can see their king who was the most powerful among all the devil's.

Tae: That's why I called elder Choi to know the cause behind this. I want to be fair with my kingdom that's why I want everything to happen in front of everyone.

Elder Choi
A 60 year old man who was a astrologer and even have powers to predict the future.

Elder Choi stepped forward and stand in front of jungkook.

Elder Choi: Show me your right hand.

Jungkook nervously forwarded his hand
Elder Choi held his hand and closed his eyes.

After 5 mins elder Choi opened his eyes and let go of jungkook's hand.

Elder Choi: He is your mate your highness.

Everyone were now doubled shocked and started gossiping. Jungkook who had his head hunged down looked at taehyung in shock who was also looking at him.

Taehyung looked towards elder Choi and asked," how is it possible elder Choi he is a human".

Elder Choi: On the day of the moon glow, which comes once in 100 years jungkook's dad had offered his first child to late king your father in return of wealth. But accidentally instead of him you accepted the offering and your knot tied together. Your destiny and fait is returned by moon God. You guys increase each other's powers. If you stayed away from each other then it can even cause death. As jungkook is human he'll die early but king of you'll also die once your mate dies.

Tae: Than what's the solution for this?

Elder Choi: Marriage.

Jungkook was in his room right now, the court was now adgerned. He was thinking about what happened during the meeting. He knew that his father didn't had any affection towards his mother neither towards his kids. He loves his money and power a lot and for that he even sacrificed jungkook.

Now he has marry the devil king and if he didn't than he'll die. Jungkook was frustrated he didn't knew what to do. He was lonely. He looked at ring that he was wearing started crying. It was the last thing that his mom left for him before her death.

____________________________________

What will happen next, will taekook accept eachother??

To know what happens please wait for the next chp

If you liked my work than please vote and follow

And don't forget to comment

Thanks for reading..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜