Reconcile

After the argument between yoonmin yoongi didn't return to his room which made jimin more sad. He was continuously crying since morning, he was blaming himself for upsetting yoongi. He locked himself in the room crying and blaming himself and on the other hand yoongi also made himself busy in the work. He didn't come to have lunch. He walked inside the dinning room at night to eat something since he was feeling hungry. He saw everyone present in the room except jimin.

Yoongi: Where is jimin?

He asked one of the maid.

Maid: Sir, jimin sir didn't came out of the room since morning, he even refused to have lunch.

Yoongi: What? He is pregnant Why didn't you guys feed him.

Yoongi yelled

Mrs Kim: Don't shout on maid son, your husband is behaviour has changed. You have spoiled him a lot. He should know that he is not alone now he is pregnant with your child. Your child is a very important part of this kingdom. He should behave and not get angry and sorrow over small things.

Mrs Kim said,

Yoongi told the maid to pack their dinner and give it to him.

Yoongi took their dinner and walked towards his room. He tried to open the door but it was locked from inside. He moved his fingers in air and then touch the door and it automatically got unlocked. He walked inside the room only to find darkness.

He opened the curtains and moonlight entered inside the room. He kept the food on the table and saw jimin sleeping on bed. He walked closer to him and sat on bed close to him. He could see dry tear marks, his finger prints on his cheeks and swollen lips with a cut at the end.

Yoongi tugged jimin's hair behind his ear which were falling on his forehead and kissed his forehead. Due to sudden touch jimin opened his eyes and saw yoongi. He immediately got up and held yoongi's hand.

Jimin: I am sorry hubby. I'll never behave like this, I'll be a good wife to you but please don't leave me. I can't live without you please I love you.

He said more like pleading and bursted out crying. Yoongi was hearing this pleadings from jimin. He pulled jimin in a hug anf roubed his back softly to calm him down who burried his face in his husband's strong chest.

Yoongi: Don't say this Minnie. You know I only love you, I have only loved you and will always love you in this life. I can't live without you. I am sorry for hurting you, i shouldn't have slapped you especially when you are pregnant and carrying my child. I don't know how I lost my temper. I was scared what if that guy snatched you away from me I'll die.

Jimin: Hubby please trust me I'll never leave you. Even if some tried to come between us I'll never let them. I want to live a happy life with you with our babies.

Yoongi: Me too baby. I love you abd our baby.

He said and kissed jimin on lips who kissed him back.

Yoongi picked up jimin in bridal style and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. They showered together and yoongi made jimin wear his long shirt which was reaching till his mid thighs and he himself wore shorts. He picked jimin again and walked towards the balcony and sat on chair with jimin in his lap. He even took a small blanket with hima nd covered jimin's bare leg which wreyon full display because he was sitting on yoongi's lap which cause his shirt to rise up. Yoongi started feeding jimin with his own hands taking some bites in between. He time to time kissed jimin showing affection.

Yoongi: Baby no matter what happened please don't skip meals. It's not good for your health and you are pregnant too. Our baby must be hungry

Jimin: I am sorry. I'll keep that in mind, he said flashing a beautiful smile to his hubby. After having dinner with lots of romantic words and kisses, they laid on bed cuddly each other drifting off to sleep.

On the other hand

Jungkook was sitting in the garden in deep thoughts.

tae: What are you doing here this late? shouldn't you be in your room sleeping, he said and sat beside jungkook.

Jk: I was not feeling sleepy so I came here to have some fresh air.

Tae: What are you thinking?

Jk: The way yoongi hyungnim and Namjoon hyungnim behave with jin and jimin hyung will you also behave same with me. Will you beat me or hurt me physically if I didn't behave according to your will.

Tae: Why are saying this now

Jk: I know that yoongi hyungnim and Namjoon hyungnim love jin and jimin hyung a lot but when they get angry they remove all their frustrationa nd anger on them. They don't treat them as their better half but as a property or a thing that they own which no one can touch or see.

Tae: will you like if someone got close to me and flirt with me?

Jk: no but I won't react like this at least I'll first listen to your explanation and react. I won't hurt you because I trust you.

Tae: Look jungkook we devil's are very possessive towards our belongings. And as we are god's we have even more energy in us then other devil's which cause us more aggressive or possessive. Even jin hyung and jimin are possessive towards their mate. Namjoon hyung and yoongi hyung don't looks at anyone else who are not their mate and neither me you are my first time for everything. So we also want you guys to be ours only.

Jk: yes but this is scary. Jimin hyung is pregnant and yoongi hyung is behaving like this. At least in this time yoongi hyungnim should let jimin hyung mingle with other people.

Tae: Jungkook i told you right it's their personal matter and we shouldn't interfere in it. The both couples love eachother a lot and though Namjoon hyung and yoongi hyung don't show but they very weak for their partners. They listen to each and every thing of their mates. It's only been hardly 2 months that you are here. With time you'll understand everything.

Jk: umm I want to tell you something more.

Jungkook said hesitating a little.

Tae: Is it about my mom

Jungkook noded in response.

Tae: My mom is not bad jungkook it's just the situation made her like this. My dad made her soft heart into a ice.
I know sometimes she says or does something that might hurt others but still she is my mom and I can't hurt her.

Jungkook laid his head on taehyung's shoulder and closed his eyes.

Jk: We'll be getting married after 10 days. How do you feel?

Jungkook asked changing the topic.

Tae: Finally you will be in arms so I'll be happy. You will be completely mine.

Jk: Umm taheyungsi I want to ask permission from you.

Tae: permission for what?

Jk: I want to go back in human world

Taehyung looked at jungkook in shock and fear

To be continued.....

Sorry for uploading late i was busy.

If you guys like my story then vote and follow.

And don't forget to comment.

Thanks for reading

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜