Chapter 26

Eriantha

I woke up in my shittiest hangover state possible, my head was hammering unbearably and my entire body was in excruciating pain. I have never been this groggy in my life. The moment I tried to sit up, my head spun and I winced because my entire body right from my hips to my toes felt sore, as if I had  been lashed innumerable times.
Am I dead? Is this hell? Well, the amount of alcohol I had taken in this body yesterday, they would never sign me up for heaven, would they?
I looked around, it was dark, because the curtains were pulled  down but the trace of faint light that entered from the gaps, illuminated the room incandescently, the light had a pink hue, it must be early hours of dawn. Or was it not? How long did I sleep?
"Ah" I winced again,  this time audibly, this soreness was worse than my condition during my periods. Resting my head backwards I felt the headboard, fortunately I am still in bed in I touched the soft matress, and the sheet which was covering me.
Wait! Did I just feel sore? And I am in bed and the last thing that I remember about the previous night was, my husband Darcel Karwitz and his annoying, man-whore cousin bulldozing us from that club.

Drunken Virgin Eriantha+Sexy fucking hot Darcel+ Bed+ Sore felling equals to...

"Fuck" I screamed as I blinked and looked around, rubbing my eyes several  times to confirm that whatever I was seeing was right. It was our bedroom at the cottage.
OUR BEDROOM
My brain unnecessarily emphasised those words.

I peeked beneath the thin sheets, just as I had apprehended, there was absolutely nothing I was stark naked.

"If you are looking for clothes you won't find them dear wife, after the events from the previous night they needed to be discarded."

Darcel's soft, languid voice drew my attention, and my neck smarted out of pain due to the sudden turning, and I am sure my head was probably doing a work out with clubs. He was sitting right beside me, with his body rested casually against the headboard,he was reading something on his i-pad.
Could this man ever look any less gorgeous?

He was dressed in a pair of grey boxers, his upper body was bare, and drool worthy. Even in this insignificant amount of light, I could make out his artfully curved abs, and the V of hairs that escaped beneath the strap of that boxers, the light from the tab didn't reach beyond this point, so I couldn't see, how hard he was right now down south, was he as aroused as I am? Probably not, I was a horny twenty year old virgin, while I am sure Darcel must have had his fair share of  women. The idea somehow gutted my stomach and made it retch.

Don't go there Eriantha unless you want to throw up and embarrass yourself in front of him.

My eyes continued their sultry trip upwards.
His pectoral muscles were every girl's wet dreams.

Oh! I would like to run my tongue along them and bite that muscular bend where his broad neck met his complementing shoulders, to pepper kisses along that perfect jaw and nibble the flesh on his ear lobe and lick it until he was turned on.

Wetness pooled in between my legs.

"Are you done fucking me with your eyes?"
I looked up immediately and found his penetrative amber gaze pointed towards me. It caught on my nerves, having the exact intended impact. I looked down immediately, clenching the sheet firmly, I bit my lips.

What the fuck are you doing Eri... Pull yourself together this is not the time to be a horny bitch.

"After the events of previous night they needed to be discarded"

That's what he had said, it needed to decoding to know what that implied.
I wrecked my brain, trying to remember what exactly  were the events that had happened the previous night.