Hair Down (ONE-SHOT)

I do not own Naruto and the characters

I do not own Naruto and the characters. I, also, do not own the ideas and suggestions. All ideas and rights belong to its respectful owners.

Sakura in the book cover is from Pinterest.

(twitter reco from pinkhairedlily & webofstars) ; a one-shot

prompt: Just as Surgeon Sakura Haruno enters the medical center, she puts her hair up in a bun or ponytail because hair can be a distraction when performing surgeries and attending meetings. However, some of her co-workers like the idea—her hair up is a distraction for them. Not even bothering if they're on duty or not.

Bank manager Sasuke Uchiha, on the other hand, knew about this when he picked up his wife that night at her work and started to dislike this hairstyle of hers when she's in public. He should be the only one to see her hair up.

Rated M: The heavy lemon 🍋 scene slightly changed. He puts her hair down instead at the medical center instead. Then puts her hair back in a ponytail in bed.

- -

Husband and Wife AU (Surgeon Sakura and Bank Manager Sasuke)

"Good morning, Doctor Sakura," people at work greeted her as soon as she entered the premises.

"Good morning, everyone!" Sakura greets everyone along the way with a smile plastered on her face. Some men have their eyes focused on the pretty surgeon who's making her way to the elevator. whispering. Sakura smiles at them.

"Damn," one of them whispered.

The pink-haired surgeon tied her hair up in a messy bun, with some of her baby hairs falling above her face and pulled her bangs to a curtain bangs. "Today will be a long day," she thought to herself and sighed. Then the elevator opened and she stepped in right after.

6:30 PM

Sakura returned to her office and went straight to her chair. Just as she sits down, her phone rings. She looked at the name of the caller (which also showed the assigned photo of the recipient—it is a picture of her and Sasuke on a date night). It read 'Handsome'.

"Love you," the handsome caller, her handsome caller, greeted right away. She giggled at her lover's sudden burst of affection. Just like that. They often show their affection first before asking each other how their day went or what time will their work end.

"Hi! I love you," she greets back with a hint of blush on her cheeks. Sasuke made a kiss sound, to kiss her through the other line. She bit her lip at this, it is some quite rare gesture of him. Though she won't complain about it, she loves it.

"What time do I have to pick you up, Mrs. Uchiha?" he asks. "In an hour, darling. I have a few papers here. I'll just finish this then I'm done for the day. I will text you right away. Okay? Love you," she said. He nodded at the other end.