prolog

???:"Hmm what to do?~ what to do?~"

A male in black armor is currently sitting on a throne chair inside of a royal like throne room. Looking upon to the endless space of windows continuously moving, shifting across or behind one an other. Each of these windows shows many, many different realms from all across the endless space of this throne room.

???:"Let see what going on with these individuals."

The black figure lift up his right hand and pull one of the window from the maze turning it to

a orb in his hand. He look in to it and sound very dislike.

???:"Tch! A another one of these idiots doing this crap...wait this one is mine world. Great."

The figure stood up from his sit and walk down the step while holding up his staff, channeling purplish blue light to the eye of it. When the staff finished charging, the mysterious figure raise it up and slam the end to the ground making the energy flows through the floor and beginning to reshape the room. Once the throne room is now become part theater.

???:"Let bring them in now."

He twist the staff to shine different color from blue to red and many portals appear making random individual step out without them realizing it.

The Beacon academy is first:

Ruby:"Just why?... whyyyAAAAHHHHH!!! WHERE AM I?"

Glynda:"Qrow I know your pai-.....what in the world?"

Qrow:"those bastrads need to-.... what the hell?"

Ozpin:".....This is....new."

Port:"BY MY GLORIOUS HAIR!!! WHERE AM I!?"

Oobleck:"AND THAT CLASS IS WHY...... Class?"

Coco:"Velvet. Please don't beat your- What the fuck!?"

Velvet:"He's gone Coco. He's-EEEP!!! WHERE AM I?

Ren:"Nora please forgive....What?"

Nora:"If fearless leader-.... Where my room?"

Pyrrha:"Please! Nora don't- What?"

Blake:"Yang I understand, but-Huh!?"

Yang:"I need to-what the heck!?"

Weiss:"We don't have to Yang! Wait, what happen?"