Jaune:Samurai Remnant 1

Request and have permission from Darkdecade97.

After witnessing the death and the mysterious resurrection of Jaune Arc, the audience were having their time to recover in the front counter

After witnessing the death and the mysterious resurrection of Jaune Arc, the audience were having their time to recover in the front counter. Things were going smoothly, but uh....

Tai:"IN WHAT MATTER OF THINKING DID YOU HAVE IN YOUR HEAD YANG!?"

......Things are not calm as Tai continues to scowled his daughter, who was on her knees looking at the floor with tears in her eyes.

Tai:"THAT BOY WAS THE MOST KINDNESS AND BRAVEST BOY I EVER SEEN! What was going on through your head huh!? Tell me right now!"

Yang:"I....Don't know dad. I just got so angry, but I didn't mean it go this far-"

Tai;"Go this far? GO THIS FAR!?!? The kid died because of you Yang! YOU!!!(Exhale)"

Yang:"Maybe if he told us the truth-"

Tai:"Told! TOLD!? ARE YOU FUCKING BLAMING ON THE KID RIGHT NOW!?"

Yang:"WAIT! NO, THAT NOT-"

Tai:"QUEIT, JUST SHUT UP RIGHT NOW!!!"

Yang stay still after hearing her father roaring at her like this. She was the first time she saw him this angry, but this was far from over.

Tai:"I don't know who should I be more disappointed. You. Or me, because right now, all I see is a girl who only care for herself only. And I had one job to do, but I failed because I throw myself into the bottle."

Yang:"Dad please! Don't blame yourself!"

Tai:"How can I after what you done to him!"

As these were arguing, some of others students were trying to wrap their head around to Jaune as they enjoy their foods and drinks. Ruby's friends and Qrow was together eating sandwiches with Saphron and her family.

Ruby:"Hey Saphron?"

Saphron:"Hm? Yes Ruby?"

Ruby:"You train like the others, but why did you choose to be a everyday house wife?"

Saphron:"Oh? Well that easy to explain. I didn't really like the whole adventuring thing nor wanted to be a elite fighter."

Ruby:"Oh?"

Astrid:"Yeah, she only did because He wanted all of us to able to fight incase anytime."

Nora:"Anytime?"

Brittany:"The world is pretty mess up place, so our father want us to be prepared."

Luna:"It was the only good thing he did."

Qrow:"Luna, don't yourself. It not your fault."

Velvet:"But I have to ask. Why him out of everyone in the house that didn't get train?"