Elemental Power

The guys went off to fight a serpentine, he said Pythor was gonna release the great devourer, meanwhile Nya and Lloyd located the 4th and last fangblade. I wanted to help but Sensei Wu said he had to talk to me.

Y/n: What did you wanna talk about?

Wu: Y/n, do you know how the others got their powers?

Y/n: No I don't Sensei.

Wu: They inherited them, just like you inherited yours.

Y/n: Mine?? Omg I have an elemental power?!?! Wonder what kind.

Wu: Yes, yours.

Y/n: What kind of power?

Wu: A power that is not famous amongst scrolls.

Omg can this old man tell what power I have already, damn this man getting on my nerves.

Wu: Y/n, your elemental power is storm.

Y/n: Storm? I didn't know that was an elemental power.

Wu: It is. With this power you can make storms in the sky, with your wind you can send them away and you can struck lighting in the sky.

[Just for the record it is different than Jay and the wind is also different than Morro's]

Wu: It's gonna be hard training you since we need to train Lloyd because it's so important for the final battle.

Y/n: It's fine, I understand it's important to train Lloyd.

The ninja came back and told us everything the Venomari told them.

Nya: The Venomari's right. By the time we cast sail clear across the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will have already beat us to the last Fangblade.

Jay: Oh, come on, guys. This is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something.

Cole: Hmm.

Y/n: Hi. I look at Cole smiling

Cole: Hey.

Lloyd: Hey. Lloyd comes up with an idea All we have to do is just get one Fangblade to stop him. What if we take back the other three? Pythor wouldn't risk having them all on him. He's probably hidden them somewhere while he goes for the fourth.

Cole: It's so simple.

Kai: Huh, why didn't I think of that?

Jay: It can't be that easy.

Zane: Easy? My algorithms suggest taking the other three would be far more dangerous. Pythor would undoubtedly have them protected by his top generals.

Kai: Ha, finally. I don't have to hold back.

Garmadon: Even if you could steal the other three, you don't even know where they are.

Wu: He's right. For the past few weeks, there have been almost no Serpentine sightings. How are they moving around? It's like they're ghosts.

Nya: Or snakes. Bridge, give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago. The computer shows no activity.

Kai: See, nothing. It's just like Sensei said.