Chapter 4

I slowly walked down the hallway peaking through Harry's door. He was sound asleep cuddling up with his pillow. I lightly smiled before walking across the hall to Louis's room, he was sound asleep too laying on his back snoring.. I laughed lightly before walking down the hall too Zayn's room, I quietly opened his door seeing him tightly holding into Perrie like he's never going see her again. I smiled lightly before shutting the door. I walked over to Niall's room too see he was cuddling with his donut pillow. I stifled a laugh before walking back to Liam's room.

"Are they all okay?," he asked smiling lightly handing me my cup of tea. I sighed lightly sitting down next to him. He wrapped his arm tightly around me making me look up at him.

"Yeah they are all okay. Sound asleep," I smiled lightly before taking a sip of the tea.

"Are you okay?," he asked looking down into my eyes. I went to look away but his larger hand grabbed my chin pulling me back into his gaze. A tear rolled down my cheek making him grab my cup of tea. He set it in the ground before wrapping me tightly in a hug that was much needed. I let out a shaky breath making him tighten his grip.

"I'm scared one if you are going to get hurt," I mumbled tears rolling down my cheeks heavily.

"We won't get hurt, we have you there to protect us," he whispered making me bury my head deeper into his chest..

"Liam I can't have you guys getting hurt..," I mumbled I to his chest making him pull away from me. He looked into my eyes making more tears fall.

"If we get hurt it's because we love you and we wanted to protect you for once," he mumbled making me hug him tightly again. I pulled away and without a second thought crashed my lips into his.

"Wait wait," I mumbled pulling apart.

"You do know that if we do this.. You'll be the first person they'll want to take away..?," I whispered.

"I don't care," he whispered before crashing his lips back into mine. I leaned back to were I was laying in the bed and Liam was above me. I lightly smiled as Liam rolled over next to me.

"Get some sleep love," he whispered pulling me into him. I weakly hummed making him chuckle.

"Good-night Liam," I whispered before drifting off into the dark.

---
I slowly opened my eyes too the light pouring through the window. I slowly sat up yawning quietly. I looked around too see that Liam wasn't there. I slowly got up out of the bed walking to the lads rooms. None of them were there.

My heart began to race as I ran through the house looking for them. They were nowhere too be found. I quickly grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I gasped as there was a bright flash making me stumble back. Strong arms wrapped around me. I know those arms..

"Liam," I mumbled spinning around wrapping him tightly in a hug. He hugged me back burying his head in my neck. My heart was still racing as I pulled away looking him in the eyes.

I reached up and smacked him lightly.

"Don't scare me like that again," I whispered before turning around too see all the other lads sitting there. I looked at Louis who was holding the camera.

"Surprise?," he laughed making me glare at him. He ran behind Harry making me bite my lip trying not to laugh.

"Happy birthday!," Niall screamed wrapping me in a hug I laughed as he picked me up spinning me around.

"Okay okay Niall put me down!," I laughed making him laugh drying me down.

"Get ready love. I have something very special planned for tonight," Liam whispered in my ear whole wrapping his hands around my waist. I felt my cheeks redden quickly making Liam laugh. He kissed my jaw line making my heart flutter more.

"Liam you keep doing that see might die," Louis laughed. I smiled blushing again.

"Well let's go calibrate!," Harry yelled making me look at him like he was crazy.

"Haha no. Not right now. I look like death," I laughed walking back into the house.

"A very cute death!," Liam called back making me laugh.

I was done and ready to go an hour later. My hair was curled, and I was wearing the dress that was on the bed. I slipped on my wedges before walking down the steps. All the boys looked over at me with wide eyes.

"What..? Do I look bad?," I mumbled taking a step back.

"Complete opposite," Liam gasped making me blush.

"Who got this dress. I love it," I smiled spinning around. Liam's eyes shone as I looked at him.

"I had my mum go and grab it," he smiled making me smile too.

"Well I need to thank her for this. I love it!," I giggled. Liam smiled wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me in for a hug. I smiled as I breathed in his cologne.

"Just date already!!," Niall screamed laughing. I smiled hugging him tighter.

"Let's jump together," I whispered in his ear making him smile.

"Together?," he mumbled making me nod slowly. He smiled pulling away then crashing his lips into mine. The boys cheered as Liam smiled through out the kiss. He pushed me up against the wall making me smile. We pulled apart out of breath making the boys laugh and cheer again.

My cheeks reddened again as Liam hugged me again. This is an amazing birthday.. What could make it better..?

"PARTY TIME BITCHES!," Louis screamed making me burst into laughter.

"Thank you guys for everything," I smiled making them all run up and hug me tightly too. I laughed heavily as we were in a giant group hug.

This moment.. This moment was out moment.. And the best one there ever will be..

----
Comment contest!!!
Comment if you want to be Harry's gf, Louis's gf, or Niall's gf, give me the name you want to use and I will put up in the story. I will comment back and tell you if you got it! ;D good luck!