Chapter 6

I say next to Niall still waiting for something to happen. Then all of the sudden we rolled to a stop. I quickly sat up making Niall laugh.

"No love. We are here."

I relaxed a little blushing as Niall got out if the car and held the door open for me.

"Thank you," I blushed before looking up, a gasp fell from my lips as I was looking at the one restaurant that I've always wanted to go to. It was so fancy very very rare amount of people can actually get in. And of course standing by the doorway was a very very handsome Liam, dressed in a suit and the smiling widely holding fresh roses in his hands. As I walked closer to him he out stretched his hand making my heart race more and more. I lightly grabbed his hand and he bent down and kissed my hand making me blush heavily.

"You look absolutely stunning," he said his thick British accent making my legs go weak. I blushed heavily as he led me inside. The main hall had a giant chandelier. I looked up at it with wide eyes. Liam chuckled lightly making me smile looking over at him. I crashed my lips into his making his wrap his arms around my waist. I smiled through the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You are amazing. But this is to much. This place it 1,000 just for a table! The foods got to be expensive too," I mumbled looking at my shoes. He just lifted my head up with his index finger and thumb making me blush as our faces were just inches apart.

"I wanted this night to be special for you. So I'm making it special," he breathed out his breath smelling like mints and everything good. I kissed him once more before the hosts came over ready to seat us.

Once we sat down and our glasses were filled with a sweet smelling wine, I looked across the table smiling lightly at Liam. I grabbed my glass raising it about the table.

"To us," I smiled making Liam smile bigger than anything. He raised his glass too.

"To us," he whispered. The ding of our glasses hitting made my heart flutter more than it already was. I think if it went any faster it would beat out of my chest and fly away. I smiled as the waiter brought out our first tray, a lovely tasting lobster.

After many more courses, and deserts, we left Liam not even bothering to get in the limo. He just simple took me across the street towards the beach. The sun was setting making the night even better. I slipped off my shoes Niall took them back to the car earning a hug and kiss on the cheek from me.

"Tonight.... It was... Amazing," I breathed out looking over at Liam who had a shine in his eyes that I have never seen before.

Before I could do anything Liam had me pushed against the palm tree, kissing me widely. Like this was going to be the last kiss he was going to get from me. His hands were next to my head keeping me in place. I placed my hands on his waist pulling him in closer to me. He let out a small groan making me blush as we pulled away.

For the next couple of hours we walked a long the beach until it was completely dark and Niall said we had to go. Once we were in the limo I laid across the seats laying my head on Liam's lap.

"Thank you for tonight," I mumbled a small yawn coming from my lips.

"You deserved it," he smiled kissing my nose lightly. I just smiled pulling his head down to where out lips were just centimeters apart..

I smiled before crashing my lips into his we made out for a good 10 minutes before he pulled away smiling kissing my forehead. I yawned again making Liam play with my hair.

Before I could control it I was asleep, ending probably the perfect night ever..