The Dominant Omega

"You got some explaining to do young man."

Kimhan somehow low-key expected this scene to happen. Well, what would he expect? That his brother, Porsche would sit still? No, because it wasn't even in Porsche's vocabulary to do that. He's always like this every time Kimhan is having his heat. He's always been overly protective of him; like he's trying to protect him from someone or something that Kimhan would never know or understand.

Porsche was there, on the sofa, with arms crossed on his chest and feet on the top of the coffee table. Kimhan hates it when his brother acts that way; one of his eyebrows raised and a face that demands answers.

"I don't have anything to explain Hia." Kimhan answered lifelessly.

He feels tired and obviously, he doesn't have the energy to argue with his brother who is clearly not taking a 'No' for answer the way he straightened his back while sitting.

"I called you so many times only to find out you weren't here in your apartment. Where were you last night?"

"Hia, I'm tired. Let's just talk after I got some sleep please."

"Kimhan."

"Please."

And Porsche stopped on what he was about to say because Kimhan's orangey scent is starting to spread inside the room. It just means that he's feeling unpleasant which got his brother on guard. Porsche knows his brother; it's not really good if you got Kimhan angry.

He was not actually good at controlling his own wolf when he is angry. Even Porsche, the strongest alpha in their pack cannot do anything about it.

"Okay." Then Porsche sighed. "Just tell me if you need anything. I'm just at the café."

Kimhan just nodded and did not utter any word until Porsche got out of his apartment. As much as he wanted to talk to his brother and help him out on the café, he cannot. Actually, he was already feeling dizzy when his brother was talking to him. Luckily, he was able to hold out; not expressing any discomfort he's been feeling since he got back from the cabin.

With the energy left in his body, Kimhan lazily went to the bathroom to wash his face and freshen up a little. His heat was already finished, he's well aware of that, though he is still feeling hot; like his body was burning inside. But his skin was so cold, like ice and he is so confused and lost on what is happening to him.

'Is it possible to turn into one?' he thought.

"No Kimhan, you're crazy." He said in disagreement with himself as he took off his shirt and changed into a black tanktop.

He cannot help but to think that way. Kimhan had never encountered a vampire in his entire life up until now because he was really well protected by his Hia Porsche since he was young. Not to mention having a little knowledge about them because why would he waste his time trying to read a little bit about vampire when he can spend all his time making his own music.

Then he went to his bed and dropped himself like a sack of potato. He was so beat up. And he was so tired after all those things that happened to him inside that cabin with his professor just because he did not take his suppressants. And now, Kimhan is regretting it all.

As Kimhan tried to close his eyes and fell into a deep sleep, he found himself, again, in that same cabin; this time, chains clanking and profusely sweating and panting. He was standing there, watching himself all locked up, chained up, blindfolded and covered in bruises. He could hear himself; his breathing undoubtedly labored; wrists starting to sting and his legs going numb.

"What's happening? Why am I seeing myself in my dream?" Kimhan said with eyebrows knitted while looking at himself.

"You already know why."

And suddenly a voice, so warm and velvety yet at the same time, so sinful echoed through the air. He turned around, only to see those golden, beautiful eyes all staring at him like he was able to see Kimhan, like he knew why he was inside his consciousness.

Porchay walked past Kimhan and went straight to one that was being confined to those chains. It was obviously dark, but he can see the smirk on the vampire's face; his tongue, running through his lips and to his fangs that were now fully emerged.

He stood behind the chained-up Kimhan and from there, Porchay reached his hand to his neck.

"Chains really suit you, my little puppy."

But he was looking at Kimhan while saying those words, gripping to his neck and not at the one being trapped on those chains. Purposely talking to him; purposely provoking him. Playing Kimhan's mind in his own dream. Like Porchay was the one who brought him here. Like Porchay was the one who is in control.

"Please, stop." The blindfolded Kimhan begged.

"I know you like this too."

"Please, release me sir." he whimpered while struggling with the chains.

The next thing, he was already screaming in pain as the vampire pierced carelessly the skin on his nape; feeding on his blood; like he was so deprived of it for a long time; like it was something the vampire cannot live without; like it was something that was meant for him.

He was shouting, struggling and writhing in pain as he felt his blood all rush up through his veins onto his neck that eventually ended up on the vampire's lips; all licking what was flowing on Kimhan's neck because it would be such a waste.

That sweet blood would be such a waste.

Kimhan was still there, watching himself becoming a vampire's dinner; like he was watching a show that he just wanted to end but cannot. Then suddenly, Porchay removed the fabric covering his prey's eyes; those lavender eyes, though already hooded, eventually met with Kimhan's gaze that got the other one chills because right after they locked eyes with each other, the one that was chained up smirked at him.

Kimhan woke up.

And something inside of him started to change.