Hot springs

I don't really respond to him. I mean, what can I say? He not wrong, it does sound a bit silly. Even so, it's the best explanation I have. I can't ask my parents, their dead and haven't reincarnated for whatever reason. Only me and my younger don't stop reincarnating.

"Athena?"

Balder's voice snaps me out of my trance.

"Yeah?"
"Are you ok?"

I frown at hin with confusion.

"I am, why are you asking?"
"You just got really quiet"

  His concern might have make him like him just a little bit to the point my face softens.

"I was just thinking"
"Can I know what?"
"My parents"

  When I answered, Dionysus grip on me tightens, giving reassurance.

"Are they alive?"

I think Baldr asked without thinking because his eyes widen the moment he realize what he said. I smile sadly at him and said no. Silence covers the group, until Loki stops.

"We arrived!!!"

I look curiously at our stop and get excited at our destination, the hot springs.

"How did you found it!!!?"

I ask with so much excitement that my face could help but make a huge smile making Loki's eyes sparkle at my reaction.

"That's a secret"

He puts his index finger over his mouth while smiling at me. I hope down of Dion and dip my hand on the water. It was so warm and perfect that I started stripping.

"Athena wait!!!"
"Hold on love!"
Takeru and Dionysus stop me from getting in my underwear.

"Why?"

I ask with a pout. Dion just sighs and gives me a backpack. I give him a confused look at why his giving me this.

"Your swim suit is in there."
"Ohhhh, thanks."

I was little confused on why they didn't let me strip. I mean Greeks don't really care about nudity much or at least that's what I thought. I quickly changed and go to the water.

"Ahhhh, this is the true definition of heaven"

Loki sits next to me and laughs at my reaction. Balder takes the next spot next to me. I don't mind much because we aren't alone but I still feel uneasy. I submerged and wet my hair. Feeling extra relax I lean on the wall of the hot spring. In the edge of falling asleep someone pocks my cheek. I open my eyes to find Loki's finger in my right cheek and the other Gods staring at me.

"What?"
" Ne~ speedy why don't you call the guy that thinks you slept with their brother?"

Loki says with a mischievous smile.

"Why?"

I ask confused and he just puts his hands on both sides of my face, squeezing my cheeks.

"To tease him"
"I love the way you think"

I say with a smile.

"You guys are trouble"

Dion says and I just chuckled. I grab my phone and get comfortable at Loki's side. I call Dan in speaker. The phone only rings one time before he responds.

"Brother fucker"

Is the first thing he said. Honestly, not surprised.

"Hello, Dan"
"What do you want?"