The start of history pt. 3

⚠️Warning extremely violent chapter like really freaking violent read at your own discretion ⚠️

Dionysus POV

Please let it not be what I think it is, please. I beg you fates. I close my eyes and I know when I open them something bad will happen. "Athena, whatever happens don't look at them" her mother begged "who?" Athena asked "the gods" her mom answered stiffly "mom, I doubt the gods would like to come down to a ceremony when they can be comfortable in Olympus" Athena said and honestly she had a point most of the gods never left Olympus before it's destruction.

They gathered around in white coats covering them completely. Athena's mother was holding her hand tightly. "I love you my treasure" Her mother whispered but before could say it back the ceremony began. The maiden's ceremony, where the women with the most powerful essence is chosen and their soul is made into ambrosia. The process brings brutal to a another level, that's why I never ever had it.
Poseidon and Zeus go down and scan the crowd. "Brother what's happening?" Apollo my sweet brother asked, I always tried to shield him from this carnage but today I can't shield him. "Apollo, you need to stay calm, ok?" I uttered terrified of what's going to happen"Apollo close your eyes" My uncle, Hades, demanded but Apollo was just confused yet he closed them "no matter what you hear don't open them" I demanded him "listen to me baby brother, don't open them" I repeat but just to make sure I hug him and make him face only my chest.

Poseidon walks over the crowd and scans quietly until his eyes end one of the women. "Stand up" he orders but she doesn't and her disobedience just makes me tighten my hold on my brother even more. I look over at the other gods, Loki and Thor must know because they caged Baldr and closed his eyes and didn't let him move.

"I said stand up" Uncle demanded as my Zeus just watched with amusement "my lord I'm not worthy of such honor" That voice made my whole body tremble "what going on?" Apollo whispers but I just hold him "everything will be ok" I reassured him as he grips my clothes.

Poseidon takes the women by the troth and just like I feared, Athena's mom was selected. "When I say stand up you stand woman" she choked but did something that paralyzed Athena "please, I have children" she begged as her tears started spilling, as her oxygen was being taken. He then slammed her into the center on the floor where no one but Zeus stood. She staggered to get up but Poseidon kick in the ribs and I know he broke I few of them. Poseidon then with his trident went for her head but Athena's dad interfered, and his troth was pierced by the trident. I look over at Athena and I see her watching every single thing and my tears started flowing at the realization that my girl is a survivor.

Then comes the screams, her mothers screams. "Loki!!" She screamed in agony her husbands name and cradle his body to her chest. "Wake up, my love, wake up" she begged but all that was left was a corpse. "So this is your husband? Pitiful woman, you killed your own husband by just existing" Poseidon mock her but her agony was too much for her to realize his words. So he grabbed her again and she tried to resist but it was all in vain. He then groped her breast twisted them until he just rip it out, blood squirted everywhere and Athena's freckles became red. He then did the same to her other breast her screams, the smell of blood it was suffocating. He then crack her sternum and and ripped her heart out and just like that Zeus put a bucket on the floor for my uncle. Poseidon started chanting and he chant he squeezed the heart and a like fountain the golden ambrosia started filling the bucket.

Athena lowered her head before anyone could notice, clenching her fist until they bleed. After an 3 hours and 50 buckets filled the heart stopped dripping ambrosia. "This woman was a perfect choice brother, I have never seen so much ambrosia" Zeus said so casually as if he wasn't witness to a carnage. They kept talking as they go back to Olympus and after 10 minutes they are allowed to leave. The women left but not Athena she kitted slowly on her legs and looked at her parents corpses she took her coat of and covered her dismembered mother and then she just started laughing while looking at the night sky creeping the gods out but not me, I knew this is her panic attack warning laugh her tears started streaming down and we just stared at her as she laughed and then starts breathing hard as her laughter lessened and when it stops her faced became numb, her breathing getting faster, like the calm before a storm for it to then explode.

She screamed until her troth was raw and her voice non existent. She then cradle her parents and went back to laughing now scaring me. She smiles as she said "I'm going to fucking kill them all" and just laughs and sways her body back and forth holding her parents like her like depended on it. Her eyes full of hatred and rage but then she stares at the moon and her laughter dies down, her smile drops, her tears still falling. She stares at the moon for a whole hour. "Týr" she whispered and all that rage and hatred disappeared. She closed her eyes and wiped her tears harshly and then carries both bodies to the beach. Then she starts making two boats with her bare hands and some other tools she made so the boats were perfect. It was early morning when she finished, her hands were bleeding but she didn't stop. She placed the bodies gently on a boat and then pulls alone the boats to the sea and once they are far enough she summons two fire arrows and light the boats on fire. "I'll protect Týr" she whispered to the wind and then watch the boats burn until they disappeared. Athena then finally went home.

To be continued....