Chapter 115 - 116 - 117 - 118

Three days later, Ping Yi received a title deed, which was a shop on Panjiayuan's side.

I didn't expect the father and son of the Qin family to move so fast. Presumably, after seeing the end of those two people, they started to work on the shop.

Ping Yi keeps the land deed, and it won't be too late to give it to Yu Chun after a year.

Seeing that the New Year is approaching, many shops in the Antique Street are closed, but it has become a place to sell couplets.

Yu Chun hung up red lanterns at the door of the store, and was also preparing to give herself a year off.

"Angkor, have you changed your career?" Yu Chun just closed the door of the store, and saw Boss Wu who was setting up a stall at the door.

Boss Wu helped the cotton cap on his head, "Why did you change your career, isn't it just to see the New Year, and make another fortune!"

"You are really..." Yu Chun looked at the booth in front of Boss Wu, there were red couplets and blessing characters, and many of them were written by himself.

These handwritten ones are much more expensive than printed ones.

In order to attract customers, Boss Wu also made some English couplets and new fonts, really put a lot of thought into it.

"Why are you working so hard? The business of your store is not bad this year?" Yu Chun wondered, because there are often tour groups visiting the antique street, miscellaneous antique stores like Boss Wu are very popular.

Boss Wu's face was full of joy, "Next year my son will get married, so I have to give a red envelope."

"Yo!" Yu Chun hurriedly congratulated upon hearing this.

"Haha, that bastard did something that made me happy." Boss Wu said with a smile, it's normal before marriage now, it's better than two people not in a hurry after marriage.

Yu Chun exchanged a few words with Boss Wu, saying that when the child gets married, don't forget to notify.

Boss Wu agreed, they are not short of money, just for fun, when Yuchun gets married in the future, even if they don't shout well, they will go.

After bidding farewell to Boss Wu, Yu Chun left Antique Street.

I don't know if he was wearing a little too little, so that he shivered a little from the cold.

Fortunately, on the opposite side of the road, Pingyi has already parked and waited there.

After entering the car, Yu Chun stomped his feet and rubbed his hands together.

"Is it that cold?" Ping Yi only wore a coat, which was still in season.

Yu Chun nodded again and again, "The north wind has cooled down again today."

"Don't worry about the store?" Ping Yi started the car.

"Well, let's talk about it after the fifteenth day of the first lunar month." The temperature in the car was relatively high, and Yu Chun gradually calmed down.