Chapter 123

Not long after, Yu Chun received a call from Zhang Ling.

Although he didn't know what Hou Qing said, Yu Chun could think of Brother Zhang's dissatisfaction after being threatened.

"Brother Zhang, don't you worry about me going alone?" Yu Chun pretended to be pitiful on the phone.

Zhang Ling was silent for a moment, knowing that Yu Chun was talking nonsense, but his heart softened, "Notify me before leaving."

"Okay!" Yu Chun responded readily, sort of solving a problem in his mind.

Ping Yi glanced at Yu Chun, "Zhang Ling agreed?"

Yu Chun nodded again and again, "Well, where should we set the location?"

"The best place is of course Qinshihuang's Mausoleum, but Qin Zheng's Mausoleum is so tightly constructed that he himself can't go back, so let's choose Shashi, Hunan Province." Ping Yi heard about the ancient tomb over there. There are quite a few, with him and Hou Qing around, it shouldn't be difficult to find two places.

Yu Chun thought for a while, "A Qing Dynasty ancient tomb was discovered over there some time ago, will we go against the wind and commit crimes now?"

"Are you afraid?" It's too late to think about this now.

Of course Yu Chun was not afraid, "I was worried that all the ancient tombs over there would be dug up."

"You don't have to worry about that, even the neighborhood where we live has buried dead people." Ping Yi said unhurriedly.

The corner of Yu Chun's mouth twitched, he didn't want to talk to Da Zongzi anymore.

After the location was set, Yu Chun was going to prepare the tools for the tomb robbery.

It’s best not to buy these things in stores, and even if you want to buy them, you can’t buy them in a store. In this case, it’s not as convenient as online shopping.

Yu Chun took out his laptop, opened the website of Taobao, and directly looked for things to place an order.

Because of the proximity of the Goddess Festival, there is also a full discount event, which saved him another sum of money.

It took about three days for the goods to be delivered. Taking advantage of these three days, Yu Chun made two trips to the Administration for Industry and Commerce, and finally got the business license.

Now as long as the goods are in stock, and then find a good day to open the business.

"Hello, is this Mr. Yu Chun?" A courier boy knocked on the door and came in.

Yu Chun hurriedly stepped forward and said, "I am."

"This is your courier. Please check it. It's really hard to find your place. Although there is a number plate, there is no plaque, and the number plates of several nearby stores are blocked." The courier boy was full of helplessness He said, he asked several companies before he found this unopened shop.

"I'm really sorry, the plaque hasn't been finished yet!" Yu Chun moved the courier into the store.

"Next time you buy something, you can write the address next to the two shops next to it, so that it will be easier to find." The courier brother gave him an idea.

"Thank you, I understand." Yu Chun thanked.

As the couriers arrived one after another, Yuchun called Zhang Ling, and Hou Qing was naturally contacted by Pingyi.

In the evening, everyone gathered in Yuxuan Pavilion, which was not opened yet.

Seeing the shop with more than 300 square meters, Hou Qing clicked his tongue, "No wonder you want to take the risk, it turns out that the shotgun has changed."