Chapter 124

Wu Han also has his own plan, there are only four of them, so they can be controlled even if something goes wrong.

"I'll go over and ask them." Yu Chun said, "We came together after all."

"Okay, if you join, we can start tomorrow." Wu Han said to Yu Chun.

Yu Chun turned around and walked back, because he became a celestial master, his ears were extremely sharp.

He heard the conversation between Wu Han and Wu Lao Liu, although he would guard against the four of them, he didn't have any evil intentions.

Yu Chun told Ping Yi and the others about the situation here, they don't have to search for the tomb by themselves, but they can still get things, they have no reason to disagree.

"Tell them, we agree to cooperate." Ping Yi said to Yu Chun.

"Aren't you afraid that they will betray you halfway?" Hou Qing teased.

Ping Yi glanced at Hou Qing, "I wish they would do this, so that we can have a bad time."

Yu Chun felt that his worries were superfluous. With the big zongzi around, it would be nice not to bully others.

Wu Han was very happy to learn that the four of Yu Chun agreed to join, and invited everyone to come over for a drink.

This time, Ping Yi and the others did not refuse.

Yu Chun sat between Wu Han and Ping Yi, "Xiao Han, I didn't expect you to drink so well."

"Hehe, it wasn't bad back then, it's just that there was no one to drink with me." Wu Han said with a smile.

Yu Chun thought about his college days, "You came from the family of tomb robbers, and you chose the history department to prepare for the tomb robbers, right?"

"Well, this is what my grandfather asked for. He said that the Wu family has enough force, but they lack brains." Wu Han thought of his deceased grandfather, and it was because of him that he finished college.

After graduating from university, he returned to his hometown and cut off contact with everything before.

Yu Chun sighed, "My grandma didn't support me in studying history. Later, when I opened an antique shop, she almost cut me off."

Wu Han was very puzzled, "Then what did your grandma ask you to learn?"

"You can take the civil service exam or do business. It's best to open a small supermarket in front of your house, and you can support yourself without running around." Yu Chun curled his lips.

"Hehe, your grandma must love you very much." Wu Han said, but every boy has his own dream, this kind of restricted life, except for those who are particularly stable, few people think about it.

Thinking of his grandma, Yu Chun also smiled, but living in the imperial capital in the future, there will be fewer chances to meet her.

Hou Qing has already had a drink with Wu Laoliu. Don't look at this guy as the ancestor of zombies. His experience in the world these years can definitely be called a battle of wine.

"Your boy suits my taste, let's take another one." Wu Laoliu picked up his wine glass.

Hou Qing laughed, "You old boy is also to my liking, cheers!"

Zhang Ling sat aside and ate peanuts, it can be said that he hadn't even touched a drop of alcohol.

Ping Yi handed Yu Chun a bag of grilled sausages, "Eat something."

"Okay." Yu Chun looked back and smiled.

Wu Han took their actions seriously, "I thought at the beginning that when you were in school, you were clean and self-sufficient. Could it be that you like men, but I didn't expect it to be true."