this will be fun...

(Y/N Pov)

I looked at him with shock as he explained that there will be tournament in China! He then says that there will be prize that involved money and you get to have a fight with pickle.... Wait... WHAT?! PICKLE! HE MEANS LIKE THE PICKLE WHO IS THE PREHISTORIC MONSTER?!...holy shit...I'm in! I looked at my brother with a grin but I guess he already knew my ideas and tried to stop me from saying I was going to be in that tournament! " no Y/N! It's to dangerous I mean think about this! It's a bunch of men who are willing to kill anyone who gets in there way!"
Baki and Jack look at him with shock, and then look at me with concern. I didn't explain to them all that I'm going to be inside the tournament, then looked at my brother with a grin...but not just any normal grin it was his grin the one that sends chills down anyone's spine. " Retsu! I will be signing them fuckin papers and I will be fighting in that tournament either my brother likes it or not so would everyone stop looking at me with that dumb concerned face!" I yelled. As they all look the other way, I look at my brother and he looks back in defeat. Welp...this is going to be fun!

Sorry for not posting I've been busy with school and possibly have writer's block 🥲 but besides that I will start updating more!

(255words)