past

(WARNING ⚠️)

(THIS WILL HAVE ANGST AND SOFT YUJIRO!)

{narrator Pov}

It was the same every day...wake up go to school come back and training....but this time was different for the Hanma siblings they had recently been in a bad situation. There mother and father had gotten a divorce and they stayed with there father but...they noticed he was I'll and there mother was no where to be seen! Could you believe it a 13 year old and a 16 year old having to take care of there father...how sad I wonder at times if they had been with there mother there futures wouldn't be so... horrible. But hey there is always a reason! But in this case Y/N had been drafted to a laboratory...and had been tested on but this was not her father or brothers doing she...had chosen this herself she said it would help father with his illness and would make her stronger...ya she became stronger but at what cost there father had died a few months later and she was not allowed to go home until they were done...they weren't done until 10 to 15 YEARS later...she missed out on everyone growing up and most of all mist out on having kids and getting married...and her brother...he went crazy he turned it a violent person and to say Y/N was disappointed is an understatement she saw how much he missed her and then after a few years they began talking about there lives and of course about Yujiro's sons Y/N was finally released and surprised her brother...he was in shock! He was happy excited and a bit sad but he was never mad...he could never be mad at Y/N for something that wasn't even her fault! Now...they will train and do things like they did back then but first Y/N has to kick some ass!