1 Old friends

[THREE YEARS LATER]

"Quickly, quickly! We're gonna be late!" Mia shouted and sighed while she was putting her high-heels on. She panicked and closed her eyes, trying to push away the anxiety. "Kookie? Are you kidding me? QUICKLY!"

"We still have one whole hour, don't panic." Jungkook said and chuckled while buttoning his shirt.

"Chaerin told me to come earlier and help her with the drinks." she said and come closer to him, buttoning his shirt faster. "When will you learn how to do this?" she chuckled too and tiptoed to peck his lips when she finished with helping him. "Come on, I don't want to be late. Chaerin will kill me."

"Did you bring the present?" Jungkook asked and Mia nodded.

"It's in the car. Let's go!" she said and walked towards the door, and Jungkook grabbed her hand, smiling like a little boy.

After 15 minutes, they parked their car in front of Chaerin's house. Jungkook went out of the car and quickly run towards Mia's side to open the door for her. He extended his hand for her to take it and she chuckled. 

"So gallant." she commented when she got out of the car, after she took the present.

He snorted. "You know me." he said and grabbed her hand, and then he gently pulled her towards the door. They knocked and after couple of seconds the door opened and wide Chaerin's grin greeted them.

"Happy birthday!" both of them shouted and pulled her into a group hug.

"Aw, thank you!" she said and laughed, and they pulled away. Jungkook gave her the huge present box and she chuckled. "I told you that you shouldn't buy me anything! You already helped me too much with this party!" she said and blushed. She was shy person sometimes.

"Shut up!" Mia said and walked past her, heading towards the kitchen. Chaerin shook her head and looked at Jungkook. 

"Your girlfriend really doesn't know how to act in front of seniors." she said and they both chuckled.

"I know, right? I'll get going. I have to pick up the snacks and hyung..." he said and smirked, raising his eyebrow. "Jiminie hyung." he finished with a wink and watched how blush overflows her face.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" Chaerin shouted but he was already running away and laughing. "Speaking about who doesn't know how to act in front of seniors..." she said and pouted, trying to forget how hard she was blushing. She turned around and closed the door, after which she went to the kitchen and instructed Mia about drinks.

Knock, knock.

"Unnie! Someone's here!" Mia shouted from the kitchen and Chaerin shouted back from the living room: "Can you open the door, please? I need to put the glasses here!"

"Sure!" Mia said and went to open the door. When she opened it, the sight of her boyfriend and his hyung, Jimin greeted her. She moved to let them pass, waving to them but Jungkook grabbed his hand and pulled her out. Mia frowned, but before she could ask, he pushed his hyung who was holding a present into the house.

"Wh-" Jimin started but Jungkook simply cut him off.

"I need some quality time with my girlfriend and I assume that you will be good hyung and that you'll allow me to enjoy in the presence of her. Get it?" he said but Jimin didn't seem like he understood him. Jungkook sighed. "Look, hyung. This is my girlfriend. Right?" Jimin nodds. "And I'm her boyfriend." Nods. "And she's wearing this pretty dress and high-heels." Nods again. "And we're both in the certain years..." Jungkook looked him knowingly and that was the moment when Jimin catched up with his dongsaeng. "So would you please go in and help the birthday girl while we're... Absent?"