3 Hide and Seek

"I said, what are you doing here, Yuna?" Chaerin sharply asked while she was sending death glares towards the girl who trembled at the doorstep. 

The part of BTS which left in Chaerin's house after Taehyung left was silent as they tried to comprehend what did just happen. They thought that Mia will stay this time, that Mia will get over everything this time, that Mia will forgive her after all this time. But that didn't happen. No one realized how hurt Mia was, how deep the scars that Yuna left were. How can someone forget, if the wounds are still open?

All this time didn't heal Mia's scars, and do you know why is that? That was because Mia didn't easily let people in her life, and Yuna was the first one who just walked in her life and in next second was one of the most important people on the world. She didn't easily open up, that's it. Even with Luke, she was distant and shy, but after couple of months she slowly got the courage and started to feel free around him. 

That time, when she first met Yuna, she felt like that girl is her unbiological sister, and... Look where had it took her. Nice one, Mia.

Jimin was first to broke the silence, since Yuna just stared at the floor and Chaerin was angrier than ever. If it wasn't this kind of situation, he would possibly admire her beauty despite being mad, but... Heck, he did admire her indeed. But there was no time for that. "Rin, calm down, yo-"

"Calm down? How, when she's still here?" Chaerin retorted. Everyone was surprised by iciness which erupted from every word she slowly said, even Yuna. Chaerin was the type of person to always be in good mood, always supportive friend no matter what. Sometimes clumsy, always resolute. Seemingly frivolous, but in fact very mature for her age. Rarely arguing, but always ready to smooth relations between the two fractious parties. Almost always, I guess so. Kind of a friend you wish you had met earlier.

"It's just that we thought that it will be nice surprise for Mia if Yuna come, maybe she forgave her and we just called her..." Jimin hesitately said, but Chaerin closed her eyes and sighed.

"You just thought? You think that it is that easy to forgive someone? Do you even realize how deep Yuna stabbed the knife in Mia's chest? She hurt her, insulted her boyfriend and broke her soon-to-be-groomsman heart, and you think that one year will heal everything? That time will heal everything? It's not about what this... person... has done to Mia, it's about what she has said!" At the end of the sentence, Chaerin's usually calm voice became a little bit louder and Jungkook burried his face in the hands again, realizing the mistake he had made. If this thing threw calm Chaerin out off balance, it surely was something.  "Where's Mia?" Chaerin continued after she calmed herself. "Did Taehyung go to find her?" she asked again.

"Yeah..." Jimin slowly said, afraid of Chaerin's next reaction. She was clearly angry at the boys.

"Jungkook?" Chaerin said while looking at the maknae, trying to tell him that he should be the one to fucking find Mia at the moment with the look full of expectancy, but the young one didn't get it. Chaerin pinched the bridge of her nose and hissed. "Go. And. Find. Mia. NOW!" she said and Jungkook immediately stormed out of the room.

"Now, Yuna, I appreciate that you realized how stupid, ungrateful, miserable and undesirable friend you are, but, please, just leave Mia alone, Taehyung as well. I don't mind you being close to the rest of BTS, because that's their choice, but as long as you stay away from the said two and me, I'll be okay with your existence in the same universe. Okay? Okay. You know where the exit is. For your sake, see you never." Chaerin finished and smiled bitterly.

"Chaerin, listen to me, please..." Yuna tried. "Namjoon invited me because Jungkook couldn't even force himself to talk with me, and I know how much you hate me and how much I disappointed you but..."