2 Guest

Silverr_maknae:

Guys guys guys I was finishing this chapter when I got a message from twitter and it said that 19+ ver. of I need U is out and I just like screamed without a sound or smth and I opened the bighit channel and there it was: http://prntscr.com/73nvas and while I was watching the MV I WAS SO DAMN SHOCKED, I DIDN'T EVEN CRIED, I MEAN I DID BUT I WAS JUST SITTING AND HOLDING MY HEAD AND TRYING TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO COMPREHEND LIFE BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS SO PERFECT AND SAD AND GUYS PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS JUST SHOCKED AND TOUCHED AND EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW. Yeah so I'm sorry because the last part is little rushed but I'm not in the mood for writing... Thinking... Living in general... I mean, I'll probably update this night because I need to check it but... Whatever hhahaha sorry

-

Mia run through the park, brushing away the gentle tears which were streaming down her cheeks. She didn't know how did she come here or where "here" was - she was running without thinking about direction. It was dark and there was no one there, but it suited her and she sat down on a random bench, trying to catch her breath with face buried in hands. She was trying to forgot what did just happen, but her attempts failed - tears wouldn't stop no matter how hard she tried. Suddenly, out of nowhere, someone sat down beside her. Expecting Jungkook, she lifted her head and shoot a death glare towards the person, ready to stand up and walk away, but when she recognized the guy who was sitting next to her she relaxed.

"Why did you run away?" Taehyun said and Mia sighed.

"I don't want to see that person anymore. And Jungkook knows it. But no, he needs to interfere everywhere, because, he obviously knows everything, right? He surely understands how I feel about that girl, that's why he told me that she won't be on a birthday even though he knew that she'll come? Right?" She said sarcastically.

"Do not be so bitter, Mia. You know that he loves you and that he did it to help you..." Taehyung tried, but she cut him off, as if she wasn't listening him at all.

"This isn't the first time, either. He already lied to me a couple of times, just to make me go and see her. When will he realize that I don't want to have anything with a person who hurt my friend and me? When will he stop doing this to me?" she said.

"You're still mad at her because of that? One whole year passed, M. Get over it, she was your best friend and..."

"And what? WHAT? Did you get over it? Did you? Are you okay with having her around yourself?" she said angrily.

"This is not about me, this is about you-"

"STOP CARING ABOUT ME, TAE. I'm not mad just because she hurt me. Well, that's the part of the reason, but thing that gives me the most pain is what she did to you. She knows you longer than she knows me. If she could do something like that to someone she loves whole life, what would she do to someone random?"

"Can we please not talk about her and me? Please?" he said and looked at the ground. Seeing him like this reminded her of what happened between Yuna and them because Taehyung was never hipped - not in front of her, except that one time when that girl ripped apart all ties with them.

*FLASHBACK*

"Yah, pervert, move that hand!" Mia hissed as quiet as she could and Jungkook chuckled, along with Taehyung. They were in Yuna's room, in pitch darkness​ of almost-midnigh, waiting for the owner of room to come.

"Sorry, I don't see anything!" Jungkook whispered and tried to stifle a laugh with his hand.​

"You have the whole room so move away from me!" she answered and heard a light giggle from where Taehyung probably was.