nine months later

1 month later=5 months

Raph's POV:
I look at my sleeping brothers when all of a sudden a portal opened up right in front of me but just as I was about to get ready to fight I saw more mutant turtles and they look like they come from a different timeline than us so I went back to watching my two younger brothers Donnie and Mikey but then I looked up at the turtles and I asked them what their names are and they told me that their names are Leo Donnie Raph and Mikey but that was also me and my brothers names then I asked them what timeline are they from then they told me that they are from the 2003 timeline so I just talked to the leader of the team and I told Leo to let his brother Donnie to take care of my Donnie and I made sure to also tell him that he and his Mikey need to go take care of my Leo and Mikey.

2 months later=6 months:

03 Leo's POV:
I went in the room that Raph's Leo is in but when I went in the room that he was in I saw that the poor thing was crying so I went up to him and I sat him up gently and then I laid him back down on my legs gently and then when I looked down I saw a very scared teenage boy I then went to sleep with the young teenage boy. The next day I woke up and I saw a very confused and scared young teenage mutant boy and after I told him my name and that I'm from the 2003 timeline I then saw a very happy young teenage mutant boy. I got out of bed and then I helped the young teenage mutant boy I went with him to breakfast and then we both went for a walk outside because he told me that he needed some fresh air and being the alpha that I am I made sure that nobody got anywhere near him because I promised his brothers that I will keep him safe and doing better than he was before he was attacked and sexually asalted by a 30 year old alpha named Oliver. After we came back to the apartment I made sure that he made it safely back into his room and when I saw that he made it safely back into his room I went to check on my Donnie and the other Donnie and I saw that the other Donnie was holding two red-ered slider turtle eggs in his lap and I saw that he had his arms around them to make sure that he is keeping them safe and protected so I went back to my rise self to make sure that he was doing okay. Once I went into his room I saw that he was asleep and he looked so peaceful I then went into his room and sat down on the floor and I went to sleep.

3 months later=7 months

Donnie's POV:
I'm sitting on the floor far away from the couch and I am watching over my nicae and nefew and I don't care about how much sleep I miss but I saw my 2003 self coming over to me. I saw him sit down on the floor and I heard him tell me that I need to go to sleep because if I don't I will be unhealthy and I can see the fear in his eyes I knew then that he didn't want to lose me because I am a one of a kind Donatello and once I knew that I was important to him I went to sleep with the two eggs in my lap and I kept my arms around them so that they can be safe and protected. I just hope that when the final two months comes along I just hope that we can all be ready for the eggs to hatch.

4 months later= 8 months

03 Donnie's POV:
I'm glad that he finally went to sleep but now that I think about it why is he holding two red-ered slider turtle eggs for but then I realized that he has a twin brother named Leo and I heard that he was sexually asalted by a 30 year old alpha named Oliver. After I realized that I got really mad 💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 so I went to get my rise self a blanket and then I came back to put the blanket over him and I went back to the couch and I went to sleep when I woke up the next morning I saw that my rise self was still asleep I got up from the couch and I saw that Coral was making breakfast and I smelled eggs, bacon, pancakes, and grits I then knew that this was going to be the best breakfast ever. I just hope that everyone wakes up so that they can enjoy the breakfast with me then I turn around and saw that my rise self was awake and I also noticed that the others were also awake and we all went to breakfast and right after breakfast we were all doing our own thing and we all then noticed that it was really late outside so we all went to sleep and since it is at the end of December we all went to sleep and getting ready for January 1st.