Usagi meets the siblings

Oh yeah it's his day off so don't tell me that he is supposed to be training with his ancestors.

Usagi's POV:
I'm walking around the city and I come across an apartment building and see eight mutant turtles and the other four mutant turtles that don't look like they are from this timeline but I ignore it and and I look at the four mutant turtles that belong in this timeline and I saw the most beautiful red-ered slider turtle that I have ever seen but then a lady sees me and me into her apartment building so I can see the red-ered slider turtle better.

Leon: so 2003 me what is your Usagi like from what I've heard he sounds pretty cool.

03 Leo: Oh you he is the best boyfriend that I could ever have.

Leon: *giggles* I can tell that he is the best boyfriend you could ever have by the blush that's all over your face.

03 Leo: Oh Leon when are you going into heat again.

Leon: I'll probably go back into heat again eather today or tomorrow.

03 Leo: Okay but me, my brothers and my boyfriend along side with your brothers will keep you safe okay.

03 Usagi: Yeah so don't worry we're going to make sure that you are safe from any danger.

Leon: Okay thanks guys?! Ugh guys I think that I'm going into heat again.

Usagi's POV:
I smell his hormones and it smells like blueberrys but I need to control my hormones because it might alert him and he might want me to help him but I don't want to hurt him so I put on something that helps with my hormones so that I won't be able to alert him.

Leon:*whimpers* It hurts so much god now I wish I had help.

03 Leo: Hey hey Leon it's going to okay maybe Usagis ansesters are here and he might be the same age as you or he might be 2 years younger than you

Usagi: Hi my name is Usagi and I'm the younger ansetor of 2003 me so how can I help.

03 Leo: Hi other Usagi can you please help him get out of heat.

Usagi: Sure I would love to and I have an idea but I have to mate with him in order for it to work.

Leon: (I might regret this) I don't care how you get me out of heat just get me out of it.

Usagi: (To cute) Alright I just need to take you to your room and we can mate there.

Leon: Okay but just remember that I'm still tramatisied turtle that was raped before so I'll just scream the safe word (Teddy Bear) to let you know that you're hurting me.

Usagi: Alright I'll keep that in mind and just too let you know that I go hard when mating.

Leon: Okay I'm ready let's do this.

Just to let you guys know that they are already in Leon's room so get ready for some smut.

⚠️Smut warning ⚠️ if you're not 18 please skip ahead.

Usagi pins Leon to a wall and starts to kiss with full force

Leon: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH USAGI PLEASE DON'T STOP KEEP KISSING ME LIKE THAT.

Usagi: As you wish my love (continues kissing him with full force).

Leon mones in pleasure

Leon: Usagi pl-please p-put y-your d-dick inside of me.

Usagi throws Leon on his bed and then he climbs up to him and then he takes off his shirt, pants, and boxers with it revealing his dick and then he puts it inside of Leon.