1

The sound of heavy breathing could be heard as 7 teenage kids ran away from a mysterious creature. "TIME?!" A girl with ginger long braids asked. "8 minutes!" A boy with glasses replied. "Ugh that's too long!" A h/c girl said as they kept running towards something that looks like a graveyard. They ran towards it and as soon as everyone entered the long braided girl closed the gate with the mysterious creature almost gotten to them. "Let's go in the bus..." a brown haired girl suggested.

"Ugh...this sucks" a boy who look very similar to the brown haired girl said. They rested for a couple of minutes before the ginger loudly asked why the sounds on the banging have stopped. "Maybe it gave up or some..." the h/c girl replied but she didn't finish the sentence as she and the others saw the mysterious creature entering the bus. "thing...oh hell nah!" She stood up from her seat and ran to the very back of the bus with the others.

They were now extremely close to one another and there was no way they could escape. The back door of the bus was blocked. "W-what do we do?" A boy with glasses cried. "Die?" A blonde, crazy looking boy replied. "Aiden!" They all yelled his name at the same time. The thing ran right towards them and with its big dark claws to attack them. "GAHHHH" all of them yelled in fear as they all held close to one another. Everyone was shaking and screamed. The h/c girl was standing in front of the big, mute guy and to her right was the boy with the glasses, one hand covering his eyes and one holding onto her arm for dear life. In that moment, the boy's watch beeped and they all woke up.

Y/n gasp for air as she realised she was back in her room. She was sweating a lot and breathing heavily. She then looked at her phone to see what the others wrote in the chat. "Everyone okay?" the name Logan popped up. Someone texted a thumbs up. 'Lol I'm definitely not okay' y/n thought as she simply sent a crying emoji. "Lol that was close" the name Aiden showed, which everyone ignored. 'Sleep...now' the girl thought as she lay back in bed and closed her eyes.

It felt like she fell asleep only a minute ago when her alarm rang. It was 7am now and she had to hurry. She wore a soft pink blouse with a few buttons open that showed her pretty necklace. Along with that she wore a long/short black skirt with matching black boots. She had her backpack on and left her home with no breakfast.

Arriving in class, she sees the twins and the boy with the glasses look miserable. She doesn't look better either. Before all this she used to style her hair and put on make up that'd take up an hour to do. Now the only thing she does is brushing her hair and covering her dark circles, still looking presentable even with a miserable face expression on. She sat down next to the boy with the glasses who was now sitting on her left. 

Y/n was barley keeping her head up, both of her hands were supporting her but her eyes were closed

'Just a little rest...' she thought but before she realised the bell was ringing and the lesson was over.

"Ugh...nOooo" she thought as she slowly got up. She looked at the boy next to her who was still in a sleeping but not unconscious-kind-of-state. 'I feel ya,man' she thought literally wanting to cry.