3

"I still think we should go back to Savannah" Tyler spoke. "Alright, let's take some time to think on it again and have a group vote later tonight." Ashlyn said. "Why not after school?" Tyler asked. "Because I have ballet class" Ashlyn explained. "So what? Skip it"

"Uh- Ty, you have baseball practice and I have a mechanic meeting" Taylor explained. "Yep, I have to do extra hours at my part time job at the Sweetshine Cafe, can't skip that" Y/n said. "I um, I have to help with the flower shop today..." Logan spoke. "See? Logan's busy too!" Taylor explained. "Wow! You mean the flower shop 2 blocks from the Cafe?" Y/n asked and Logan nodded.

'Hmmm...when will my shift be over?' Y/n was in deep thoughts as Tyler and Ashlyn had an 'argument' again. 'It's always those two..' y/n snapped out as Tyler began to walk away...only to come back and take Taylor with him.

...

The job at the cafe went smoothly as always. Y/n was pouring cups of coffee to college students. She looked at the time. '5 and a half more hours...' she thought. "Hey Y/n! Thanks for the extra hours, you can go ahead and go home!" Emma said. "Thanks Emma" y/n went to the back and took off her apron, grabbed herself two large apple crumb tart and got on her bike. Before driving she took out her phone.

'Hey, you still at the Flower shop?' Y/n texted the person. A few seconds later she got a reply.
'Yea, why?' She read. She smiled as she started cycling.

*Ding* The bell could be heard as she entered the store with two paper bags. "Oh, we're already closed, dear" she heard a elderly woman say. "Oh! Sorry, I'm not here to buy flowers!" She embarrassingly giggled. "Huh? Y-Y/n what are you doing here?!" Logan turned around as he heard the girl's voice. "You know her Logan?" The elderly woman asked. "Uh...yea" he shyly said. "So nice to meet you, my name is Y/n" she introduced herself. "What are you doing here y/n?" Logan asked her again. "Well I just finished my shift at the cafe and I got you an apple crumb tart" she walked towards him. "Here! Try them they're good" she says. "Huh- o-oh...thanks.." he took the bag from her, his fingertips brushing against hers. They had eye contact and smiled at him. "We'll be okay" she whispered to him. He was quiet for a second. "...yea" he replied, looking down. "I'll see you there" she said before turning around. "Oh, that's very sweet of you dear, this is my first time seeing Logan with a girl" the elderly woman said. "Ahah, it's not like that" y/n chuckled. "Uhm, here! I have another one! It's an apple crumb tart!" Y/n said. "Oh? Sweetie there's no need." The woman said. "It's okay, Ma'am I want you to have it!" She smiled. "Thank you, dear"

"I better get going now, I'll see you tomorrow Logan!" Y/n waved as she left the store. 'What is up with me?! Why am I so...attached to him?' She wondered as she went home.

"Huh...she's very pretty!" - "Grandma!" Logan looked away and continued watering the flowers. "Aren't you going to eat the sweet she got you?" his grandpa asked. "I'll do that later..." he said. Logan couldn't help but smile..but he was wondering...why would a girl like y/n take interest in him? 'No...I'm sure y/n treats everyone like that, I'm not special' he thought.

....

"Good night, Logan!"- "good night.." Logan walked into his room and closed it. 'Good night...yea right' he rolled his eyes as he locked the door. He put the now empty paper bag in his trash can and quickly changed into his pj's.

He turned off the lights and got into bed. It was now 11:26pm and he couldn't sleep knowing what will happen soon. 'I wonder if they...she is awake' he thought as he looked at his phone. 'Should I text her...?' He thought nervously. 'Noo...I'll see her soon anyway...no need to bother her now' he thought and soon signed. 'Why is this happening...' his mind wouldn't let him rest.

11:38pm, y/n was looking out of the window. 'I'll miss you...stars...and moon...and not red sky' she thought. Maybe y/n took a liking at Astrology. She got into bed and took some deep breaths. The moonlight was shining through the window onto her face. She looked at the time. 11:55pm. 'This sucks...' she thought before slowly drifting to sleep.