7

Saturday, 14:00

Y/n just got out of her  shower and was getting ready. "Hmmm, what to wear?" She wondered. She could wear a pretty dress, that would look cute on her! But the weather's a bit windy.

Oh well, you can't go wrong with some nice looking pants and a chilly shirt!

(Please someone go shopping with me-)

She put on her bag and left the house. The flower shop was a few blocks away. Y/n suddenly felt a bit nervous, going to see Logan. What can they talk about while they hang out together? Will it be awkward? Logan and Y/n's relationship is...confusing. Like seriously, what's with the hand holding? Not like Y/n minds holding hands with him, she thinks it's sweet. And with all those thoughts in her head she didn't realised she was already standing infront of the flower shop.

"Sign...alright" y/n opened the door and the sound of a bell could be heard. "Hello...?" She softly spoked as she closed the door and started walking into the store. "One second!" She heard Logan's voice in another room.

'She's here!' Logan took a deep breath and fixed his clothes before coming out of the room. "H-ey" he said once they shared eye contact. "Heyy!" She walked towards him. "how are you?"  She simply asked. "O-Oh I'm alright, what about you?"  - "good" she replied as she looked around the flower shops. "Wow it's so colourful in here! And it smells amazing!" She inhaled the sweet scent of flowers. "Yeah...there's more in the back, I can show you..." he offered and y/n nodded.
They walk towards the back with more beautiful flowers! "Oh they're so beautiful!" She grinned. Logan was thankful she liked all this, he was afraid she would get bored. Afterall...this is just a flower store. "Ooooh! What's this beautiful flower called" she kneeled down to look at it.

"Oh? T-that's a...."

"Wow! This place is just so magical with all those beautiful flowers and the sun shining through the window, illuminating them all!" Y/n said and turned to look at Logan.

Indeed the place was beautiful, not just the place but the person standing in front of y/n aswell. The sun was softly shining on his face, his beautiful eyes were clear as a diamond. It wasn't just his eyes, the sun complemented his entire face. That's why y/n loves the golden hour.

They stood silent for a second...both completely lost in each others eyes. What was happening? Logan's face showed he was awfully nervous, yet he couldn't take his eyes of this girl in front of him, what did snap him out of his gaze was when a message notification popped up on his phone, which he held on his hand.

"Oh..." he softly said as he read the message. "Hmm...? Everything alright?" Y/n got curious. "U-uh...sorry I have to go" Logan said, shoving his phone in his back pocket. "Huh? Where?" Y/n stood next to him as he packed a bag. "It's already 7pm, I wasn't supposed to stay here for long! Ugh...I still have to water the plants at home" he signed as he out of his bag. "Oh, alright..." y/n muttered. "Uh...heh- um..." Logan played with his fingers. 'Come on Logan...just ask...'