Prologue: I need coffee

3:00

A single Raptor is seen driving quickly in the middle of the sleeping city. Inside a restless mechanic beating himself up for not waking up on time because it results on him working overtime and having enough sleep

Aaron: "For fuck sakes I should've woken up an hour 3 hours ago *sigh* I have a bad feeling about this night........Crap I should've gotten some coffee before doing this shit"

The dimmed lighted front of the pizzaplex was shined by the arriving car of the mechanic. Aaron got out of the car with his trusty mechanic's belt around his waist while music "Numb Little Bug" by Em Beihold is blasting through his Headphones.

Aaron: "Alright let's get this over with"

He walked to the entrance finding the keypad then entering the password to let him in the pizzaplex. He passed the security bars because of his special card that allows him to override any commands in any machines in the establishment. As he walked in the atrium he saw his animatronics were wandering.

Aaron: "Huh, that's odd. Why were the animatronics roaming around? Shouldn't they be in there rooms?"

Aaron removed his headphones as he looked on his watch. The watch comes to life displaying an interface with different symbols of the animatronics he created are present. He then pressed the symbol of what is seems like a crescent moon with a sleeping hat.

*In another place of the Megaplex*

Moon *thoughts*: 'huh, a notification.......It's  my boss? "Gasp* it's my boss! Oh joy its been a while that I have see him. Hmmm an emergency, I see '

*Back to our tired and possibly suicidal mechanic*

Aaron: "Where is that clown?"

As soon as the man asked that question, the animatronic suddenly dropped down in front of him but the mechanic remained unfazed.

Moondrop: "Boss~ how have you been these days. Its been a while since I finally seen you"

Aaron: "Yeah yeah, I ain't apologising because I needed those memory chips for my nest project. Moving on, why are the animatronics roaming the pizzaplex?"

Moondrop: "I'm afraid I can't answer that question~"

Aaron: "I beg your pardon, do you know who you are talking to. Tell me now"

Moondrop: "My deepest apologies Boss but I really can't for some reason."

Aaron: ".......Where the hell is Vanessa"

Moondrop: "I can't also tell you that"

Aaron: "*Sigh* well I never wanted to do this"

Then the mechanic pressed the red button on the interface that labeled as "Forced reset". Moondrop suddenly collapsed on the floor, twitching.

System Fyxr: *Forced Reset initiated*..........*atleast an hour needed to complete*.........*Reverting back to opposite identity required*.........*Initializing sundrop.exe . . . . . . .*

As the man waited for the animatronic to restart, he quickly checked the whole pizzaplex via cameras to find the new nightguard, Vanessa. The choice of hiring her was not his, being the current owner of the establishment he was shocked by it. I mean his own crew made a decision without him. When he looked through her files he didn't even see any resume but out of peer pressure from his employees he relented and let this matter go. But it did not erase his suspicions towards the new guard.

System Fyxr: *Announcement: Eclipse.exe has finished rebooting*

After the watch has said that, he turned his attention to the now standing animatronic.