Chapter 2: Troublesome Child

3:45

Freddy POV:

System: *activating CPU..........full-body scan initiating..........Head: Functional......Body: Functional......Arms: Functional......Legs: Functional.......Voice box: Functional.......CPU: Functional.......General system: Functional.........Turning systems on*

As my the CPU whirrs inside me, I opened my eyes to see my head attached back to my body. I looked around me seeing glass surrounding me and then I heard a voice I haven't for a while and wanting to hear again.

Aaron: "Wait a minute, how did you get in the pizzaplex if your authorized and in the middle of the night"

Gregory: "And why should I tell tou that old man?"

Aaron: "*Shocked* O-old m-man? Excuse me but I'm 31, I can literally be in a mid-life crisis for crying out loud!"

After eavesdropping for a while, I finally got off the table and stumbled around a bit trying to regain my balance.

Aaron: "Oh! Freddy your awake"

A gentle and caring voice resonated within my chest as I looked back the source seeing two mismatched eyes of brown and blue. Aaron then typed something on the keyboard and suddenly the glass tube opened allowing to walk in, grab my arm and helped me walk as my brain tried to get used to walking again after thay brief reboot.

Freddy: "*stuttera* Aaro-I mean boss! You don't have to do that"

Aaron: "What do you mean? I'm a mechanic, I take care of you guys and especially you knowing that you malfunctioned during a performance"

Freddy: "Oh"

I looked down at the ground feeling flustered knowing that he knew about that embarrassing moment. I never wanted him to know that but then again he is my-I mean our mechanic. He finally let go of me as we stepped out of the tube and I regained my balance.

Aaron: "Don't worry about that superstar, it ain't your fault. Guess it's mine considering I created all of you or the team I assigned to check-up on all of you were bunch of incompetent as-*looks at gregory* workers."

Freddy: "Heh I there's no mechanic that is better than you Boss."

I said that while looking at my boss fondly. He shakes his head laughing dryly

Aaron: "Alright alright stop with the flattering, I still have questions you know. One of them involves a child"

He said as he looked at Gregory who I forgot was there.

Freddy: "Oh Gregory, uhm are you fine?"

Gregory: "Yeah I'm in one piece dont worry, I was about to reattach your head but himbo glasses over here took over"

Aaron: "Excuse me?"

Gregory: "Your excused mister"

Aaron: "...........Fyxr call all the animatronics to the parts and service room please"

Gregory: "*panics^ WAIT WAIT, DONT PLEASE"

Aaron: "Nah I'm just kidding little man, I ain't a Murderer. *brings the watch to his mouth* Fyxer cancel previous command"

Fyxer: "........Previous command canceling"

As the watch said that Gregory sighs in relief. I stood there beside Boss watching them interact, it is kind of amusing how boss teases Gregory.

Freddy: "*ahem* I forgot to ask but when did you arrive boss?"

Aaron: "Long enough to see that all of the animatronics are going haywire, ignoring my commands and such, then came a across a weird lady who really tries to be a killer but she just looks like a furry"