13.

Y/n's pov

I came to the living room finding my mom watching her favourite drama, I jumped onto the couch hugging her.
She hugged me back saying "I am sorry. For causing you trouble,it all happened because of me."

"Mom! C'mon! Let me sleep !" I said and placed my head on her lap, she smiled and ruffled my hair saying "my girl grew up to be a wonderful woman."
"Wah! Mom keep complementing me like that. I love it." I joked to which she laughed with tears in her eyes. She wiped it before I could protest for it.

"What about taehyung?" She asked ruining my mood. Well wow! You know when you love someone from the bottom of your heart, you should jump and cry and react positively at their mention but here am I...my mood is ruined because my mom mentioned the name of the love of my life.

Because I am in fury, he never responded after that day.

"I have decided to leave him wherever he is....I'll see him once am done with our divorce." I stated to which mom commented "still planning to divorce jungkook?"

"Still?...yeah I know he saved my life but I still do love taehyung. I am not meeting him or seeing him these days out of respect for jungkook and the legal relationship between us. Once it ends-"

"Is taehyung doing the same? Not seeing you out of respect of your marriage and waiting for you?"

I thought for a while but nodded at the end. I trust him, my trust for him is way more than my fury for him.

These days whenever I think of taehyung, I get surrounded by thick and dense fog of confusion and worry.
He used to light my mood just with one call but now...he saddens me without even being actually with me, his mention is enough for me to drown in deep thoughts. Thoughts which tends me to doubt on my trust for him.

I wonder if he feels the same for me.

"Do you think you like jungkook?" She asked making me sit up with surprise on my face, she raised her eyebrows continuing "just asking."

"Well...as a person yes I do, he's an amazing person but that's it." I answered making her smile and say "do you think he likes you?"

I mean it definitely gets awkward to discuss about your love life to your mother and currently it's getting awkward for me as well but since I know my mother would not judge I replied "No. But I do find him seeking hopes sometimes....maybe...just a little."

I pray heaven for me to be totally wrong with the part after NO.
I really don't want to break his heart.

"Why do you think he insisted for you to go with him instead of us?" Mom asked wiggling her eyebrows.
Oh...I never thought about it and now when I am thinking about it...

"Why are you smiling min y/n?" Mom pulled me out of my trance making me red. Sh!t did I actually smile at that thought!?

"Mom! Mom! Mom! He must be having another reasons! Okay!" I tried controlling the situation but it was already out of control when she started laughing and teasing "you're so grown up! He's your husband yet you are blushing!"

"Mom! What is this behaviour?!" I whined hiding my face in a cushion.

My mom continued laughing until we heard "Excuse me ladies?"

My head shot up at that as I turned and found jungkook in his work attire and his laptop in his hand.

"Yes, son?" My mother asked as she stood up, I quickly ran a hand through my hair in anxiety. What if he heard! He must be thinking I am a fool to expect him to like me in just a month.

No way-

"Y/n, are you even listening?" I heard my mom for the nth time but this was the first time my brain perceiving her call "y-yeah mom? Jungkook." I stood up with that when jungkook said "I have to leave for work, I am sorry for not joining you for the lunch. I would be coming late so please don't prepare dinner for me as well. And y/n if you want to go somewhere call our driver.  Do not go anywhere alone."